<Prior Amod>
lngGu1ia6SJCBQC2b1nmOoKey3DKu6TkloMRFxN6L9Y.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Blown
  • 1Haram
Reactions: 2 users

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You voted for Trump, right? The guy that's defaulted/bankrupted out of more loans than quite possibly anyone ever?

Are you that fucking stupid? I mean...is it a really bad troll attempt, or do you actually have a mental deficiency? Do you just blindly follow the masses of idiotic sheep millenials who think somehow the world OWES them something and whatever they want should be free and without effort? "Oh woe is me! Someone was mean to me once, please give me everything for free or else you're a bigot/racist/flavor of the month evil label".

Fuck off.

• 14Picard
  • 6Like
  • 3Salty
Reactions: 30 users

apraetor

<Silver Donator>
Are you that fucking stupid? I mean...is it a really bad troll attempt, or do you actually have a mental deficiency? Do you just blindly follow the masses of idiotic sheep millenials who think somehow the world OWES them something and whatever they want should be free and without effort? "Oh woe is me! Someone was mean to me once, please give me everything for free or else you're a bigot/racist/flavor of the month evil label".

Fuck off.

Stroking out much?
1565633239587.png

• 3Like
  • 1Comrade
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 4 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Uhhhh, buddy of mine just saw this on his fishfinder. Not good. View attachment 218896

Last week I went to my Brother in law's house at Smith Mountain Lake. Tried to find my nephews drone that crashed in the channel after hitting a tree. You could barely see your hand in front of your face. It got preeeety dark and cold at just 20 feet. I was by myself and noped back to the surface. Lake gets up to 250ft in spots lol, yikes!

creepy-underwater.jpg

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Last week I went to my Brother in law's house at Smith Mountain Lake. Tried to find my nephews drone that crashed in the channel after hitting a tree. You could barely see your hand in front of your face. It got preeeety dark and cold at just 20 feet. I was by myself and noped back to the surface. Lake gets up to 250ft in spots lol, yikes!

creepy-underwater.jpg

I get what you're doing here, but yours is easily searched on GIS, but the other one isn't there. I obviously checked that before I posted what I did.

1565649532819.png

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Get off my lawn...errr.. Lake! I'm on the Pittsylvania/Franklin county side if you're not familiar with the picture.
Waters Edge.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user