<Silver Donator>
EIf2-6HU8AEgBXr.jpg

• 10Like
  • 1Haram
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 11 users

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
You're upset at grown women dressing like sluts and you respond by posting a picture of one of the ugliest most vile cunts alive today. Calm your tits there, spanky.

-

tp9z2j0haes31.jpg

Yeah they're dressed as "sluts," Dom. Good point. Here's another slut. No differences.

wAdS5DP.png

Eww gross. I just don't like sluts! That's the problem here!

• 3Worf
  • 1Rustled
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 4 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
You're upset at grown women dressing like sluts and you respond by posting a picture of one of the ugliest most vile cunts alive today. Calm your tits there, spanky.

-

tp9z2j0haes31.jpg

That is such a fantastic picture. Holy crap. It's amazing.

1572926954299.jpeg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
That is such a fantastic picture. Holy crap. It's amazing.

View attachment 229719

Can't tell if sarcastic or not, but the artist posted it himself here if you're curious:

Code:
https://old.reddit.com/r/Art/comments/dhigop/day_job_me_acrylic_2019/

-

Yeah they're dressed as "sluts," Dom. Good point. Here's another slut. No differences.

Eww gross. I just don't like sluts! That's the problem here!

I don't know if you've noticed, but Asian women tend to look young. That you think that picture was meant to look like children at all says more about you than the picture itself.

Here's one just for you though.

iu

Also, just do yourself a favour and put Bubbles on ignore like most of us already have

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Can't tell if sarcastic or not, but the artist posted it himself here if you're curious:

Code:
https://old.reddit.com/r/Art/comments/dhigop/day_job_me_acrylic_2019/

-

I don't know if you've noticed, but Asian women tend to look young. That you think that picture was meant to look like children at all says more about you than the picture itself.

Here's one just for you though.

iu

Also, just do yourself a favour and put Bubbles on ignore like most of us already have

"That picture that was intentionally meant to skirt the line of pedophilia and instantly repulsed you? Yeah it's actually super sexy and I'm going to explain why and why you're actually the weirdo here."

No thanks.

ZxrCvuX.jpg

Yeah all Asian women look like they're 10. Good point.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 3 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
"That picture that was intentionally meant to skirt the line of pedophilia and instantly repulsed you? Yeah it's actually super sexy and I'm going to explain why and why you're actually the weirdo here."

No thanks.

ZxrCvuX.jpg

Yeah all Asian women look like they're 10. Good point.

I never said it was sexy. I said it was adults dressing like sluts that somehow makes you think of children, which is gross, and that you were overreacting to. They're just Asian women doing typical weird Asian shit.

I suppose you think these looks like children too?

iu

iu

I mean, they're both wearing shit that would usually remind you of childrens colour, but in a sexual manner, right? Where's the difference between them? The stupid little anime wands they're holding? Or any of the other half a dozen stupid anime trope nonsense that is deeply ingrained in an entire culture?

There's plenty of creepy weeb pedo/loli shit that most certainly warrants someone getting told to fuck off, but that picture was not one of them.

• 3Like
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 6 users