Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
w8mthcb03ip41.png

• 12Like
  • 4Quality Calories
Reactions: 15 users

apraetor

<Silver Donator>

We had something like that here, but with hash browns. And it wasn't cop-baiting.. but the officer had to make an ass of his department by writing the ticket and showing up for the court date.

To make it even more stupid, our state Supreme Court a couple years ago that it's legal to basically do anything on your phone except text or talk while driving -- and "talking" is defined as actually holding the phone to your head. If you're talking on speakerphone, well, you could also be using voice control, and that's permissible. Douches still write the tickets, hoping people just pay them.
1585629329717.png

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

apraetor

<Silver Donator>
I know that image looks retarded, but's not a terrible idea (assuming you actually wanted to talk to people).

We actually flew like that on JSTARS. You can see it on this image. Where the crew rest line is pointing, in front of the bunks. It's a set of seats facing each other, 3 on each side, with a table that kind of folds up and down in between.

View attachment 246392

I'd imagine it's pretty common on private jets

Check out that legroom. Picture how two adjacent banks of those seats will meet up: they'll make a /\ shape with their backs (i.e. seats will be like a \ /\ /\ /\ / pattern). All the legroom you've lost becomes dead space between seats. Not only are you awkwardly shoving your legs between those of a stranger, you're also uncomfortably close. Oh, and you get to stare one another down the entire flight, losing the simulated semi-private space (and the psychological benefits of the limited sight lines) of a normal cabin.

1585630476075.png

• 10Like
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 10 users

apraetor

<Silver Donator>

I was looking for screencaps from the NAMBLA South Park ep, and instead found an ad for this bumper sticker. I ordered some, for parking lot revenge, and they've just arrived. I can't imagine what the people at the printing company thought when they packaged my order. I'm assuming their ad was procedurally-generated, but maybe they're just pedophiles *shrug*

1585631485185.png

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I was looking for screencaps from the NAMBLA South Park ep, and instead found an ad for this bumper sticker. I ordered some, for parking lot revenge, and they've just arrived. I can't imagine what the people at the printing company thought when they packaged my order. I'm assuming their ad was procedurally-generated, but maybe they're just pedophiles *shrug*

View attachment 258126
That's funny as hell!
:trump: :trump: :trump:

94-5.jpg

Last edited:
  • 1Rimshot
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Sasha Grey streaming Animal Crossing on Twitch. Something... odd. But wholesome? I dunno. Apparently she's been doing this for just over a year, almost 400k followers. kaaaaay... and she's absolutely terrible.

View attachment 258092

Meh. I just turn her off whenever she starts playing anything. Animal Crossing is the worst. She's barely acceptable as a streamer when she's not playing a game. Stay active in her chat long enough, you're sure to get some guy from eastern Europe messaging you stating, "This is really her, no? Really Sasha?" in broken English. Chat was the only thing that really drew me back to her channel. But now? She just ignores chat when she's in game, and goes for long periods where she just doesn't speak at all when she's not in game.

I get why her mods have enforced this PG-13 rule, I do. But she also needs to realize that Twitch is also full of thirsty dudes. Or maybe she's playing that. I dunno.

oblig.
5HHZLod.jpg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user