Funny, Strange, Random Pics

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
1591076747217.png

• 11Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 12 users

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
these kinds of things are extremely misleading. outside of russia, every single one of those countries can fit inside USA and still have plenty of room left over. and russia's population is mostly smashed up against the european side. the US, on the other hand, has a much more even spread. sure you have places in the northern midwest like the dakota's that are just extreme tracts of land without many people, but for the most part you have all kinds of people spread out across the country.

now, the population of the US is about 328 million. that gives us an infection rate of just the tiniest smidgeon over .5%. 0.5% of the us population has coronavirus.

for a comparison... let's look at, say the united kingdom. they have a population of 66.6 million. which means that about 4.1% of the population has coronavirus.

now let's look at death rates. US death rates are about 5.8% (basically what every source keeps saying) whereas United Kingdom's death rate is JUUUUST shy of 14%

the same people that are complaining about american medicine and insurance are the same people saying we should have the same kind of medical coverage that would cost us over TRIPLE the amount of deaths.

but hey, tell us more shocking stats that imply all kinds of incorrect information.

common-use-misuse-of-statistics.jpg
All I read in the stats is. 1 shit hole country has something or other while the other shit hole countries have a thing too...

72609392.jpg

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Know how I know all the racists on here are cowards? Because they would not say the N Word to a Black Man's Face, they do it anonymously on the internet in the comfort of their home.
It has absolutely nothing to do with cowardice if you don't take it to the streets right now if you're white and don't look the part. Else this might happen to you. The police are outnumbered as it is.

2020-06-02 18_20_04-Fahrrad Mittelfranken on Twitter_ _@jcon95b @stillgray _They are NO better...png
2020-06-02 18_20_26-Fahrrad Mittelfranken on Twitter_ _@jcon95b @stillgray _They are NO better...png

• 3Rustled
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 3 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
It has absolutely nothing to do with cowardice if you don't take it to the streets right now if you're white and don't look the part right now. Else this might happen to you. The police are outnumbered as it is.

View attachment 274632View attachment 274631
Talk about one point having nothing to do with the other.

1591115009100.png

How are you even relating me calling out the cowardly racists on this Board to getting caught in the street? Also, won't happen to me because I am not dumb enough to be any where near these bullshit rioters and looters.

• 3Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
When I was in middle school everyone was gay, everything was gay, and if you really wanted to be edgy... FAG! Now it seems like everyone and everything is racist and if you wanna dial it up... NAZI!

Most of us just stopped caring. Being called racist, fascist, etc, so what? Hell in my own experience the people I know screaming loudest are also so filled with hate and anger that they do shit like cut family members they disagree with out of their life. THAT is something I want no part of and will distance myself from that kind of attitude, whereas being labeled the new fad insult I can take in stride and just don't care.

Tldr you're all nazi fags.

signal-2020-05-28-111014.png
signal-2020-06-01-234420.png

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users