<Prior Amod>
rui-li-2020-02-12.jpg

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Nog Jogger Inventor all that bullshit

Man, you know if we removed the filter people wouldn't use it with the frequency they do now. At least that is my take, to me it is something silly to use that usually has a relationship with the current state of political correctness forced on us by tech companies or media. One issue is that there really isn't anything racist people can say to white people and as such we don't have a filtered word. Racism towards white people is mostly action, from what I've experienced. Maybe we should hype up a word like black people did for the N word, shit they hyped that word so much that to youth (12-16) that word is like saying "Fuck" or "faggot" infront of our parents when we were 12-16.

Anyhow here is a picture:

1591066315188.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Man, you know if we removed the filter people wouldn't use it with the frequency they do now. At least that is my take, to me it is something silly to use that usually has a relationship with the current state of political correctness forced on us by tech companies or media. One issue is that there really isn't anything racist people can say to white people and as such we don't have a filtered word. Racism towards white people is mostly action, from what I've experienced. Maybe we should hype up a word like black people did for the N word, shit they hyped that word so much that to youth (12-16) that word is like saying "Fuck" or "faggot" infront of our parents when we were 12-16.

Anyhow here is a picture:

View attachment 274518
Apology accepted, I love you too.

1591066533825.png

• 4Faggotry
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 5 users

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Everyone agrees what happened was unjust and the asshole will be tried... No one disagrees with that. Bottomline is, if you loot and destroy businesses, whether they be chain or neighborhood, you're scum and should be hunted down, locked up and forgotten. If you think it's justified you're part of the problem.

l61RQG.gif

• 11Like
  • 5Solidarity
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 17 users