03f00e23-10c6-4b32-90fc-46f389572647.jpg

y76GMoa.jpg

tumblr_ms9m57D4CG1s7crxxo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mmhfsvjy1R1rhjw0do1_1280.jpg

tumblr_msgl082Dl81r93u5qo1_500.jpg

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I always took the "No limits" comment(even back on FOH) as there was no limit to how many images you could upload/attach. Not "No limits" as in post whatever you want without any type of repercussions. Seeing as you couldneverpost whatever you wanted on FOH or here, I'm going to go with my theory. That said, nothing really offends me, so I'm always ok with the stuff that gets posted personally.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
We have lost our way again. We have forgotten the zen of rustled jimmies, we have strayed from the serene peace which consistent Fedor posts bring us. We pride ourselves on our resistance to undue rustling, yet the mods have given in. Woe be to us.

Or to paraphrase the Wisdom of Cameron Fry : When Fedor was in Trannyland.... let my.. Fedor... go.....

Cyclops card reader disapproves of these shenanigans..
6F7tYeC.jpg

I must of missed something did Fedor get banned? For what this time ? I don't particularly care for some of the "shit" Fedor posts, but sometimes its gold. The only rule i wish would get enforced here is no GIFs in the FSR. I've had to completely stop checking Rerolled with my phone, which honestly does take some of the fun out of it for me. I mean who doesn't wanna check a Fedor spoiler whilst sitting next to normal people in public

myfck.jpg

1235468_232378353577869_993804555_n.jpg

LWsb6Wp.png

hOG2cNt.jpg

mQCw8D2.jpg

1238920_385403218253110_1847566013_n.jpg

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Seems we've been through this before, a few times too. And this thing is a cycle, where we get a period of calm and balance in the FSR universe. Then along comes a build up of wrong images that tests the patience of the mods, at times we've had posters competing in a mini 'Space Race' to out do each other. Eventually the ban hammer gets used, followed by 2-3 pages of discussion, about where we stand / what our feels are about what's acceptable / what the limits should be in the FSR

Then balance is restored . . . until it all happens again.

Someone could draw up a flow-chart or similar to track the sequence of events. Me, I'm no good with charts etc.

related:

rrr_img_42785.jpg

Jim Russel

Lord Nagafen Raider
Since you're so keen on details, notice that 'central' isn't capitalized. It is an actual adjective, and accurate enough in this context.
Post a fucking picture you '012er.

It's poor writing and you're an idiot to say otherwise. The term is too strongly associated with a specific definition to be unambiguously used in any other context, capitalized or not. Why did the author even need to explain the location of the Mexico? Exposition containing well-known information is wordy and sounds condescending.

Attached pictures of Budapest, a middle eastern city, are unrelated.