Funny, Strange, Random Pics

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
rrr_img_42805.jpg

Fedor was RR'ed because he posted a gif of a chick taking shit while blowing a dude. He wasn't banned. He'll be back soon

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Regardless of whatever minor deity you consider certain posters to be (or not), regardless of if the rules are sometimes only laxly enforced, the rules have been posted forever, and haven't really changed.

Anyone that contravenes them does so knowing that they're rolling the dice on bringing some form of The Hammer down.

Focus your Rustled Jimmies on either getting the rules changed, or moving onto some other more scat/shock/snuff friendly board where you can... be free to post whatever fucked up shit Gets you Horny.

rrr_img_42808.jpg
rrr_img_42809.jpg
rrr_img_42810.jpg
rrr_img_42811.jpg
rrr_img_42812.jpg
rrr_img_42813.jpg

Sceleris_sl

shitlord
Post a fucking picture you '012er.

It's poor writing and you're an idiot to say otherwise. The term is too strongly associated with a specific definition to be unambiguously used in any other context, capitalized or not. Why did the author even need to explain the location of the Mexico? Exposition containing well-known information is wordy and sounds condescending.

Attached pictures of Budapest, a middle eastern city, are unrelated.
And sometimes people need to be pointed out what the location is of a city or country......

For instance, Budapest is in eastern europe, not the middle east. Just an example.

oblig pic:

The term is too strongly associated with a specific definition to be unambiguously used in any other context, capitalized or not. Why did the author even need to explain the location of the Mexico? Exposition containing well-known information is wordy and sounds condescending.
They are English; condescending is the tone they strive for!

rrr_img_42820.jpg

Vesta_Tilley_(photograph).jpg

rrr_img_42814.jpg

rrr_img_42817.jpg

rrr_img_42818.png

rrr_img_42819.png

Jim Russel

Lord Nagafen Raider
And sometimes people need to be pointed out what the location is of a city or country......

For instance, Budapest is in eastern europe, not the middle east. Just an example.

oblig pic:
My god you people are all idiots.

Do I really need to spell this out for you? One of you tried to argue that Mexico could be considered "central american" because that phrase wasn't capitalized. By the same reasoning, Budapest could be described as a "middle eastern" city, a claim which is obviously retarded. So thanks for backing me up. Too bad you're too stupid to have any idea what's going on.

Seriously though, thanks for reminding me why I shouldn't post here.

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
<sarcasm> Amazing that they can get cashier, cook, sandwich maker, cleaner, stocker, and all the other things that actually make up a running fast food stand all into that tiny box! </sarcasm>

GIS results for "Do Everything Box" are so disappointing
frown.png
So here are others.

rrr_img_42884.jpg
rrr_img_42885.jpg
rrr_img_42886.jpg
rrr_img_42887.jpg
rrr_img_42888.jpg
rrr_img_42889.jpg

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
<sarcasm> Amazing that they can get cashier, cook, sandwich maker, cleaner, stocker, and all the other things that actually make up a running fast food stand all into that tiny box! </sarcasm>
McDonald?s High-Tech With Kitchen, Kiosks
It?s a McDonald?s vision of the future: an automated fryer cooks and bags french fries while a vertical grill machine removes patties from the freezer and prepares them ? no burger flipper needed.
rrr_img_42895.jpg