<Bronze Donator>
bsUOz5g.jpg

• 7Worf
  • 5Like
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 12 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Also, to the people posting, and I'm paraphrasing from political memes and politics threads, "The Right Can't Meme"
The fact you have to try to steal the original meme just proves the original point. The Left can't meme.

1598189362310.png

• 8Like
  • 4Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 15 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
The fact you have to try to steal the original meme just proves the original point. The Left can't meme.

View attachment 295898

I have to assume all these pro-Trump people and posts are 99% trolling. If not, it's kind of scary how quickly fascism takes hold and people just 'follow the crowd' and believe everything Trump says and everyone who doesn't is stupid or worse: the enemy and no longer human.

I feel like the one guy at the Hitler rally smart enough to know what's coming. I don't care what political way you lean, you have to admit suppressing votes / gerrymandering, crippling the Post Office is bullshit. HINT: The last S of USPS is 'Service', a lot of government agencies hemorrhage money. Taking out sorting machines just because a district is blue? lol

nazi12.png

FWIW I love guns, hate people who are bullies, entitled, or straight up assholes, doesnt matter how the light bounces off your skin or what you have between your legs. Fuck.

• 19Moron
  • 10Like
  • 4NPC
Reactions: 44 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I have to assume all these pro-Trump people and posts are 99% trolling. If not, it's kind of scary how quickly fascism takes hold and people just 'follow the crowd' and believe everything Trump says and everyone who doesn't is stupid or worse: the enemy and no longer human.

I feel like the one guy at the Hitler rally smart enough to know what's coming. I don't care what political way you lean, you have to admit suppressing votes / gerrymandering, crippling the Post Office is bullshit. HINT: The last S of USPS is 'Service', a lot of government agencies hemorrhage money. Taking out sorting machines just because a district is blue? lol

nazi12.png

FWIW I love guns, hate people who are bullies, entitled, or straight up assholes, doesnt matter how the light bounces off your skin or what you have between your legs. Fuck.
Thinking Trump is more “fascist” than the current left is simply willfull ignorance.

9372A788-B11F-44D3-B00C-EEBB56DF2BBD.jpeg

• 16Like
  • 6Solidarity
  • 2Picard
Reactions: 27 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

xeYzahc.jpg

• 22Like
  • 8Worf
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 32 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Did I mention the left anywhere in my post? Assholes on that extreme who make gun grabbin laws, 'safe spaces' in colleges and affirmative action laws are just as shiatty

offended.jpg

• 9Like
  • 4Moron
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 14 users

Rude

Potato del Grande

nazi12.png

download-3.jpg

Click this video and look at the post date, cock smack. You're fucking clueless and I'm wondering if you're trying to give Ninen Ninen a run for his money. "Post office is under siege guyz!! Trump is Hitler!!1"

• 7Like
  • 2Garbage
  • 2Picard
Reactions: 12 users

mewkus

Blackwing Lair Raider
caepan, i blame you for all this political faggotry in the FSR you cunt
ferret fuck.JPG

• 15Like
  • 6Solidarity
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 23 users