h1ceee5nzoi51.jpg

• 2Garbage
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 4 users

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Let's be honest... With the way the Left is wanting things. I'm kinda looking forward to the free labor.

2r4jn50wjk08.jpg

• 9Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 13 users

Phanton

Trakanon Raider
I've enjoyed this thread for over a decade, so believe me when I say these <80 IQ political memes are the gayest shit I've ever seen here. (Yes, this includes Fedor's massive tranny derails). I can enjoy a good political meme on either side *if* it's fucking funny, but this is clickbaity drivel that only some senile old fucks would repost on Facebook to their twelve friends. Your grandchildren are ashamed of you.

Go enjoy your lives, and remember that whatever happens in November: You're probably still getting fucked either way.

icemangay.jpg

• 15Solidarity
  • 5Like
  • 4NPC
Reactions: 24 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
also from her speech
111.png

Maybe upon self reflection michael Obama realized, "oh we're the assholes"

please don't play these silly games taking snippets from the DNC, you get your news from facebook memes

• 5Like
  • 3Worf
  • 1Tiresome
Reactions: 10 users

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
people are reporting those posts? What a bunch of whiny pussies. A true examples of what it entails to be a beta. Just deal with it.
Also, to the people posting, and I'm paraphrasing from political memes and politics threads, "The Right Can't Meme"

also, take a look at this

View attachment 295883

ac471419-59e4-4865-bb7f-42eb5b9115d4-AP_Obama_Biden_2008.JPG

The guy in this picture next to Biden is robert byrd, an exatled cyclops of the KKK who was a recruiter and recruited many people to be the first guys buddy over there, joe biden provided more material support to the retard you're posting than trump ever has.

even the "fine people" bs which the BBC had the decency to print the debunking of unlike the rest of the insane media in the US is hilarious projection when you examine bidens past.

A grand wizard of the kkk endorsed hillary in 2016 you can't control what weird way in which people view the world or whom votes for whom.

Last edited:
  • 5Like
  • 2Picard
  • 1Tiresome
Reactions: 8 users