Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
I have to assume all these pro-Trump people and posts are 99% trolling. If not, it's kind of scary how quickly fascism takes hold and people just 'follow the crowd' and believe everything Trump says and everyone who doesn't is stupid or worse: the enemy and no longer human.

I feel like the one guy at the Hitler rally smart enough to know what's coming. I don't care what political way you lean, you have to admit suppressing votes / gerrymandering, crippling the Post Office is bullshit. HINT: The last S of USPS is 'Service', a lot of government agencies hemorrhage money. Taking out sorting machines just because a district is blue? lol

nazi12.png

FWIW I love guns, hate people who are bullies, entitled, or straight up assholes, doesnt matter how the light bounces off your skin or what you have between your legs. Fuck.

A comparative history, in 5 pictures.

dssd.png

(1967 Detroit Riots).
c626c7f2831b4294af15db74492ae476_18.jpg

dawdwa.png

2UKCPDEP4BGRHJ7JXLGX5ZMKWM.jpg

quote-the-supreme-court-has-made-its-decision-now-let-them-enforce-it-andrew-jackson-134-25-88.jpg

• 4Like
  • 2Tiresome
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 7 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I've enjoyed this thread for over a decade, so believe me when I say these <80 IQ political memes are the gayest shit I've ever seen here. (Yes, this includes Fedor's massive tranny derails). I can enjoy a good political meme on either side *if* it's fucking funny, but this is clickbaity drivel that only some senile old fucks would repost on Facebook to their twelve friends. Your grandchildren are ashamed of you.

Go enjoy your lives, and remember that whatever happens in November: You're probably still getting fucked either way.

View attachment 295947
We have a number of other huge threads these faggots could step into but they dont want to. Instead they want to spam the fsr with shit tier memes their retarded cousin sent them.

yigD4v5.jpg

• 12Like
  • 4Weird Boner
  • 4Solidarity
Reactions: 20 users

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Holy fuck you faggots can shit THREE threads, one if which is called POLITICAL MEMES, and that's not enough?

my-faggot-detector-is-off-the-charts-spiderman-oftrap.jpg

• 16Like
  • 9Solidarity
  • 4Worf
Reactions: 29 users