Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
tenor.gif

I mean, there's pics of girls just sucking a dogs dick, guys sucking dogs dicks, etc. These are real people, and their face is forever on the internet of them sucking dog dick. Thats mind blowing. Holy fuck.

EYE BLEACH

the-rainbow-unicorn-steve-read.jpg

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Asshat Caepan

Asshat of the Year 2020
I mean, there's pics of girls just sucking a dogs dick, guys sucking dogs dicks, etc. These are real people, and their face is forever on the internet of them sucking dog dick. Thats mind blowing. Holy fuck.

Been on the internet long?

2654768-8059740242-a0605.jpg

• 2Faggotry
  • 2Like
  • 1Repost
Reactions: 5 users

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
It is what it is, folks

View attachment 296414

You're a retard there's plenty of biden hats made in china and trump hats made in USA, literally they come from the same factory

1598327070370.jpeg

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Asshat Caepan

Asshat of the Year 2020
you probably didn't even play everquest

Oh yes I.keep.forgetting, this is a forum for gamers.

The last time I played a video game was in the late 90s. It was Mario Cart and the only reason I even bothered was because my girlfriend's brother had a Game Genie so I could play the fucking thing without getting killed every 30 seconds.

I came to the FSR many years ago, when instead of maggot Repub trolls we had the immortal Fedor and some asswipe who posted bananas every day. I came here because I like Funny, Strange, and Random pictures. I've always tried to post good stuff and I 've never even blocked a user on the board.

I might miss something good.

tumblr_26d59adfaae1397b276aa2594f8b7741_550b715c_640.jpg

• 7Faggotry
  • 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 10 users

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>

what kind of asshole would paint a mural about a single president oh.. wait.. i'm receiving some examples.
obama-mural-westport-kansas-city-missouri-usa-CPBTW2.jpg

obama-mural-and-artists-1535473928.jpg

obamas-mural-of-electoral-propaganda-on-a-yellow-wall-close-to-a-black-race-man-leaning-on-a-bicycle-west-alabama-st-midtown-houston-texas-2BDP06C.jpg

obama-graffiti-obama-mural-new-york-BBE62N.jpg

hrm curious these are even MORE hero worship than painting a simple flag,

1598328020215.jpeg

• 1Tiresome
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Navinod

Trakanon Raider
Oh yes I.keep.forgetting, this is a forum for gamers.

The last time I played a video game was in the late 90s. It was Mario Cart and the only reason I even bothered was because my girlfriend's brother had a Game Genie so I could play the fucking thing without getting killed every 30 seconds.

I came to the FSR many years ago, when instead of maggot Repub trolls we had the immortal Fedor and some asswipe who posted bananas every day. I came here because I like Funny, Strange, and Random pictures. I've always tried to post good stuff and I 've never even blocked a user on the board.

I might miss something good.

View attachment 296441
You came when the banana posting was happening? You must be new then. A ton of people here signed up on the original FOH. Hell, I didn't play EQ, but I've been here since about 2006, I think. At least people with less posts than you aren't shitting up this thread with unfunny political posts and bragging about it. You're metaphorically shitting where you claim to sleep and then bragging about it to the people who just stepped into your shit. No one here is impressed by your post count. No one is impressed with how long you've been here. No one is impressed with your "Content".
shutthefuckup.jpg

• 7Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users