F64117F0-3721-4129-AB23-692270F014DD.jpeg

• 4Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 6 users

Varia Vespasa

Vyemm Raider
Anoia.jpg

Goddess of Things That Get Stuck in Drawers, a minor goddess on the Discworld. When someone rattles a drawer and cries "How can it close on the damned thing but not open with it? Who bought this? Do we ever use it?", even though the person might be genuinely irritated or even exasperated, it is as praise unto Anoia. Faithful Anoians (worshippers of Anoia) purposefully rattle their drawers and complain every day. Anoia also finds objects that roll under other objects and things stuck in sofa cushions, and is considering handling stuck zippers. She eats corkscrews.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
they probably just walked out out of boredom. Give me a book and I'll sit in there as long as I want to.

View attachment 303920

You say that, but I've known people who have gone into that room. People who are academics and can amuse themselves with books forever. However, this is sensory deprivation. You can't do it, man. We're not designed to be in a vacuum of sound.

Weekend-Afternoon-Randomness-Gallery-Hotness-Humor-And-Humanity-DAR-WAR-6.jpg

• 5Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 7 users

Asshat Caepan

Asshat of the Year 2020
lpETUGY.jpg

Longcat, whose real name according to KnowYourMeme, is Shiroi, meaning 'white' in Japanese, was first posted to the internet by her owner, in 2004 on 2chan. Shiroi who is also called Nobiko, became known as 'nobiiru' which means stretch in Japanese and would later be called referred to as Longcat, has passed away. Longcat is undoubtably one of the most popular cats in the history of the internet and has been a fixture in meme culture for more than a decade.

• 4Like
  • 3Faggotry
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 9 users