<Bronze Donator>
jutta-leerdam.jpg

• 18Mother of God
  • 8Like
  • 2Weird Boner
Reactions: 30 users

Zhavric

Molten Core Raider

Not to go off on a rant in the FSR thread but this shit pisses me off. Like yes. I get it. You bleed once a month. You know what else? You also shit and piss. I don't need to see your shit stained toilet paper. I don't need to see your puddle of piss. And I don't need to see the blood your body EXCRETES from your vagina. Everybody poops. Half of us bleed. We get it. I don't want to see either. Stop talking shit about us because we don't want to see one of your body's excretions.

• 6Garbage
  • 6Salty
  • 4Like
Reactions: 19 users

Campbell1oo4

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not to go off on a rant in the FSR thread but this shit pisses me off. Like yes. I get it. You bleed once a month. You know what else? You also shit and piss. I don't need to see your shit stained toilet paper. I don't need to see your puddle of piss. And I don't need to see the blood your body EXCRETES from your vagina. Everybody poops. Half of us bleed. We get it. I don't want to see either. Stop talking shit about us because we don't want to see one of your body's excretions.

True.

better idea.jpg

ridiculum.jpg

decimus.jpg

That's why they should be barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen.

• 6Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>

Post a picture you fucking heathen.

119918978_1708124082677337_7789002106514136996_o.jpg

• 8Like
  • 5Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 13 users