pdi3gz2n58u51.jpg

• 7Like
  • 2Faggotry
  • 2Seriously?
Reactions: 12 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
They conveniently left out the Tussin. Little Trey Trey was trying to get Crunk.

iu

This was huge when I was in the Army at Fort Huachuca in 2005. My idiot roommate was this pipsqueak of a guy (maybe 110 lbs soaking wet) named Jones. I came in and he was writhing on the ground after drinking like two bottles of the robo moaning about dragons. I shit you not. They all called it RoboTripping.

I wanted to nope out of that shit but it was like 9PM on a Sunday and I got super pissed at him. He was a faggot who got kicked out for doing drugs later. He also left the room messy one time when I wasn't there and got us in trouble so we had to do the below.

They called this PCS your room. You had to lug all your shit down from the 3rd floor and organize it out on the landing like this for inspection. Then put it all back. Takes all fucking day to do. Man Jones was a faggot.

Screen Shot 2020-10-20 at 12.45.47 PM.png

• 9Worf
  • 5Solidarity
  • 4Like
Reactions: 17 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Knew a guy that would robotrip in school, back in high school. Said it made it seem like everyone was moving in fast forward. Went to the wrong classes. And spent half the day wandering around the hallways. That's not nearly as exciting as the guy who would do acid. In fucking school. Crawling around on the floor talking about demons and laughing like a moron.

EkyNVFBWMAA7Whd.jpg

• 8Like
  • 5Weird Boner
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 15 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This was huge when I was in the Army at Fort Huachuca in 2005. My idiot roommate was this pipsqueak of a guy (maybe 110 lbs soaking wet) named Jones. I came in and he was writhing on the ground after drinking like two bottles of the robo moaning about dragons. I shit you not. They all called it RoboTripping.

I wanted to nope out of that shit but it was like 9PM on a Sunday and I got super pissed at him. He was a faggot who got kicked out for doing drugs later. He also left the room messy one time when I wasn't there and got us in trouble so we had to do the below.

They called this PCS your room. You had to lug all your shit down from the 3rd floor and organize it out on the landing like this for inspection. Then put it all back. Takes all fucking day to do. Man Jones was a faggot.

View attachment 311274
Never experienced Robotripping, at least I didnt know they were doing so. At Fort Rucker AL, Im sitting there doing Fire Guard at HQ back in 2001. This was the first year that ATC had DS's. DS busts into the HQ super pissed, ranting about how he never had to put up with this shit before and told us to come with him. We go into one of the barracks and one of the Flight Control students is standing outside of his room, pointing at this idiot thats tripping out on "Triple C". We help haul his ass back to HQ while we wait on .. what I assumed was going to be the ambulance. While waiting, he gets up and goes to use the restroom. Not 30 seconds after he got in the restroom, the MP's came in. They go right back to the bathroom, we hear a struggle and it all ended with a loud "THONG" as if his head hit the urinal. As they leave, he's passed out (or knocked out) and being carried between two MP's.

Now a month later, while Im waiting to get into the radar portion.... That morning, Im volunteered to take a private to Pensacola that day. Turns out, it was that idiot and we were taking him to jail. No idea if it was because of that incident or just a culmination of shit, but what a fk up.
30085360101.jpg

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users