Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Sevens

Log Wizard
Good shit! For some reason though if I have like 4 of these I have a major headache the next day. Another Imperial IPA i drink is 8.5 vs the 9.0 of Voodoo but I can drink 4 or 5 and feel fine.
Hey shit for brains...This is the Funny, Strange, Random PICTURE thread, not the talk about how your vajayjay fucking hurts. No one cares you fuckwit.
POST A GOD DAMN PICTURE when you post something here, its not a hard concept, truly its not.

index.jpg

See how I did that? I wrote out some text BUT I still posted a picture, you know as the name of the thread implies.

• 3Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 8 users

Grez

Trakanon Raider
This world really just needs to be cleansed. Too many fucking absolute worthless retards in it now thanks to liberalism.

View attachment 320920
I suspect that it has always been this way. We're just bombarded with many different forms of media covering it, so you think it's even more prevalent than it once was.

Why murder when you can simply ignore? If they violate your life, liberty, or property, then visit your wrath upon them.

maxresdefault.jpg

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
It's a combo of being more prevalent, but now everyone gets to make a fucking post about it, the weirder posts get forwarded (people want their 15 minutes!) until weird is the new 'norm'.

echo-chamber.png

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Tidalwave

Trakanon Raider
Hey shit for brains...This is the Funny, Strange, Random PICTURE thread, not the talk about how your vajayjay fucking hurts. No one cares you fuckwit.
POST A GOD DAMN PICTURE when you post something here, its not a hard concept, truly its not.

View attachment 320921

See how I did that? I wrote out some text BUT I still posted a picture, you know as the name of the thread implies.

Am I doing it right now you twat?

1606925984480.png

• 7Like
  • 4Moron
  • 4Salty
Reactions: 14 users