Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
tumblr_mu4em8ZKRa1qdlh1io1_400.gif

Knytestorme_sl

shitlord
Can tell it's summer here, friend came home to find baby brown snake (#2 worlds deadliest) in the house. Babies are even worse than adults as they haven't learnt when to stop pumping venom if they bite you.

rrr_img_46101.jpg

And this was over another friends door, 15cm across

rrr_img_46102.jpg

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
i had a stellar individual come into my work today after trying this new fangled drug! I dont get it, heroin in the states is dirt cheap and these fucktards are doing krokodil(desomorphine) just for the hell of it. He wasnt looking as magical as this individual below, but his arm was showing some severe cytotoxic effects, all for a high shittier than a dirtmade heroin high.
Why you lyin' to us dood?

Krokodil, Flesh-Eating Drug From Russia, Not In The United States, DEA Says:

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Kill it now!!!

If you don't it'll grow into one of these

rrr_img_46112.jpg

I'm in Australia too. Biggest spider I every saw, the tips of its legs, would have drawn a circle the size of a dinner plate.

I got away VERY quick. It was like an instinctive reaction to just move away, without needing any thought.

Morn

Molten Core Raider
i wish i was, but finally we are on the map for something here in arizona other than pink boxers.

- unrelated pic.
rrr_img_46114.jpg

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
To be fair, the whole problem with krokodil is that it's a DIY kinda drug, codeine is nowhere near as available in the US as it is in Russia, the way I understand it, but it is still prescribed, there's nothing stopping one or two random fuckwits from trying to cook up a batch themselves. If it has popped up in the US, I'd imagine that's the situation, I can't see a scene for it developing in a country that already has such a thriving heroin/pharmaceutical market and no OTC codeine.