Ahn'Qiraj Raider
aeAjjrb_460s.png

• 19Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 20 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
The way you use P2W mod tools to give non-Trump voters vacations, you're hoping your politics thread can look like /r/conservative ;)

View attachment 326936

You think the purity spiral ends at r/conservative?

Lol, sweet summer child.

Someone has to get on those trains, and I don't mean the kind your wife rides

Edit:. Thought this was politics.

9gwlyjvvxp341.png

• 2WTF
  • 2Barf
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 6 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
We gotta make 2 assumptions here. First is that it's a 6 band code that repeats because the dress is too long. Second is that the pinkish color is really orange (which is how it appears in this picture). So we got Violet, Red, Violet, Gold, Violet, Orange.

Her resistance is 72.7 ohms, .1 tolerance, and a 15 temp coefficient. Easy but demanding.

resistor_color_codes_chart.png

Oh and that's not the mnemonic I learned. I learned Black Boys Rape Our Young Girls But Violet Gives Willingly; Get Some Now

Will-Ferrell-Impressed-e1582934382982.jpg

• 5Like
  • 1Supertaster
Reactions: 5 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Funny things people said in the past

Eq5XO7uXEAYAK1I
Before anyone goes full Facebook Karen and believes this shit, here are the facts.

Abraham Lincoln's quote was taken out of context and in full context just wanted the Union to be saved, regardless of slaves.
"If I could save the union without freeing any slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone I would also do that."

Robert E Lee either never said that, or it was written second hand years after the war was over. This has been well documented.

Both gentlemen are neither evil nor righteous and only worked with the cards they were dealt in the time that they lived.

- Pic not related of course.
ww5t24vygb961.png

• 22Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 26 users