A2F47B5E-C053-4A85-B55C-AB5C51FBE652.jpeg

• 8Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 12 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Also works well with the military and field day.

I member one particular time before getting out our new battalion sgt major(this dickhead just spent the past few years dealing with Marines fresh from graduating basic at the infantry school) got a real big dick up his ass and started shitting all over the company I was in. He made our company first sergeant(basically guy with 15+ years in the military so around 40 years old and the most senior enlisted man in the company) personally inspect everyones rooms on field day. Well first sergeant come into my room and looks like everything is good until he gets on a chair and runs his fingers along a lamp we never used that was sitting on top of a locker. Of course there was some dust on his finger so he told us we didnt clean hard enough. This was at like 8-9 at night btw.

Really fucking shitty situation too because the first sergeant was an incredibly chill bro. Prior to dickhead sergeant major showing up he was great to be around and made sure our company didnt play fuck fuck games all day long. Even in Iraq he was a good guy making sure people where taking care of. Yet here he was 40 something years old right after coming off a 1 year deployment to Iraq inspecting the rooms of a bunch of kids and having to be a huge dick about it.

before.jpg

before2.jpg

• 5Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 7 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Also works well with the military and field day.

I member one particular time before getting out our new battalion sgt major(this dickhead just spent the past few years dealing with Marines fresh from graduating basic at the infantry school) got a real big dick up his ass and started shitting all over the company I was in. He made our company first sergeant(basically guy with 15+ years in the military so around 40 years old and the most senior enlisted man in the company) personally inspect everyones rooms on field day. Well first sergeant come into my room and looks like everything is good until he gets on a chair and runs his fingers along a lamp we never used that was sitting on top of a locker. Of course there was some dust on his finger so he told us we didnt clean hard enough. This was at like 8-9 at night btw.

Really fucking shitty situation too because the first sergeant was an incredibly chill bro. Prior to dickhead sergeant major showing up he was great to be around and made sure our company didnt play fuck fuck games all day long. Even in Iraq he was a good guy making sure people where taking care of. Yet here he was 40 something years old right after coming off a 1 year deployment to Iraq inspecting the rooms of a bunch of kids and having to be a huge dick about it.

View attachment 334879

View attachment 334880
That? That is your horror story for missing cleaning in the military? That?... gtfo
745913dbb3f8d064c23ff29dabf65564.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 5 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
That? That is your horror story for missing cleaning in the military? That?... gtfo
745913dbb3f8d064c23ff29dabf65564.jpg
Horror story? No its far from the worst case of cleaning, but it was the most infuriating one by far. You understand being in basic or brand new to the fleet youre going to be fucked with, you have no rank and no seniority so games are gonna be played and whenever some shit detail needs to be handled being the lowest man on the totem pole its you who will be dealing with it.

Being an NCO at the time, coming off of a 1 year deployment where I busted my ass for a year straight I expected to be treated with a modicum of respect and courtesy. But that never happened and we continued to be shit on until I got out all because this dipshit sergeant major didnt realize he left SOI. He treated the unit as a whole as if we where boots fresh from basic, and the morale of the unit reflected it.

The horror stories all blend together because theres so many of them. One that does make me chuckle looking back is in basic during field day our DIs would have us fill the 55 gallon garbage cans with boiling hot water then dump it on one end of the squad bay. Then the DIs would have some recruits get their cleaning brushes, line up side by side and race down the squad bay seeing who would win. Imagine the blow picture but brushes instead of towels and steaming hot soapy water all over the place;

EmeJouvW4AcWGyk.jpg

• 2EyeRoll
  • 1Worf
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 4 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Horror story? No its far from the worst case of cleaning, but it was the most infuriating one by far. You understand being in basic or brand new to the fleet youre going to be fucked with, you have no rank and no seniority so games are gonna be played and whenever some shit detail needs to be handled being the lowest man on the totem pole its you who will be dealing with it.

Being an NCO at the time, coming off of a 1 year deployment where I busted my ass for a year straight I expected to be treated with a modicum of respect and courtesy. But that never happened and we continued to be shit on until I got out all because this dipshit sergeant major didnt realize he left SOI. He treated the unit as a whole as if we where boots fresh from basic, and the morale of the unit reflected it.

The horror stories all blend together because theres so many of them. One that does make me chuckle looking back is in basic during field day our DIs would have us fill the 55 gallon garbage cans with boiling hot water then dump it on one end of the squad bay. Then the DIs would have some recruits get their cleaning brushes, line up side by side and race down the squad bay seeing who would win. Imagine the blow picture but brushes instead of towels and steaming hot soapy water all over the place;

EmeJouvW4AcWGyk.jpg
True. My mind has passively blocked out my worst days in MOS or Basic, but as ATC I never got hazed after the fact. On the opposite side, I remember the dumb shit we did. We paid some ass clown to put Icy Hot on his ass/balls just because. The dude dragged his ass across the floor in pain like a dog.
ifyouuseicy-hot-thentouch-your-balls-nstructc-abadtime-youire-gonna-have-if-53665560.png

View attachment 334900

Randomly saw this one. Thats a big bitch!

5xX_xYgL_400x400.jpeg

• 2Barf
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users