kroenen

Regimen Morum
148252560_539039543650317_1107252522180634489_n.jpg

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
My mind has passively blocked out my worst days in MOS or Basic, but as ATC I never got hazed after the fact.
Yeah id say I never got "hazed" though I did witness my fair share of it. Worst id say is one night when I was guarding the battalion armory(fucking alarm broke so they posted armed fire watch until it was fixed) I saw a shipment of boots straight from artillery school get hazed. Their barracks was right next to the armory so I could see and hear it all. Fucking retarded gunrock NCOs where having their boots run all over the barracks in their dress uniforms. Dragging their seabgs, doing pushups if they made a mistake etc. That went on for a few hours

Thankfully me I wasnt in an actual firing battery and my section was filled with good, non asshole NCOs for the most part so I never experienced such things.

Also Alexandra Daddario would make a perfect Alexstrasza.

633694-alexstrasza-the-life-binder.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

rhinohelix

Dental Dammer
<Gold Donor>
"Hey, who took the bowl of strawberries and all the bacon"

Unrelated

View attachment 334928
Wow, I just got done reading all of the above webcomic, which is Kill Six Billion Demons described as "a fantasy/new weird webcomic," in Wikipedia, going since 2013. Start at the beginning. I love the art, deep mythos, got some grrl power going on but easy enough to overlook. I recommend it. Really weird though. Set your phasers for .5 Giger at least at times: Angels, Devils, God (not God) is dead, sorta; powerful being ruling in with Words and all kinds of intricate, well-crafted hierarchical mythologies. Nothing haphazard about this at all. Well worth the read IMO. Thanks so much for posting this, truly.

WON55.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

kroenen

Regimen Morum
Seriously though. Who puts on that much makeup and thinks "yup, I look fantastic!" The over done, caked on makeup is just so awful.

View attachment 335027

Lol, way to exaggerate with your example. Anyways, I don't think it's the makeup that is to blame for the more "artifical" look, but rather the post processing guy with the paintshop brush. It's an "artistic" approach some photographers take, some like it some don't.

Cat Glasses GIF by Leroy Patterson

Last edited:
  • 2Garbage
  • 1Picard
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 8 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Lol, way to exaggerate with your example. Anyways, I don't think it's the makeup that is to blame for the more "artifical" look, but rather the post processing guy with the paintshop brush. It's an "artistic" approach some photographers take, some like it some don't.
In this day and age, you can only hope it's a woman.
3umebtfpczk31.jpg

Post a FSR pic, faggots.

• 4Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 8 users