2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
0decckomcpk71.JPG

• 6Harrow
  • 2Like
Reactions: 7 users

Hydromarty

Vyemm Raider
50 million Americans got cancer from the polio vaccine, but you do you.
I know it's hard for some of you to fathom evil people doing evil things, luckily they write about and publish their plans and often researchers will write an entire fucking book about it.

GUEST_802e8736-4ee9-4551-9496-ad57014e1890.jpeg

• 8Harrow
  • 4Garbage
  • 2Like
Reactions: 19 users

Grimsark

Other than when we did things like eliminated small pox....

It literally went to the supreme court because idiots thought it wasn't real just like now.

50 million Americans got cancer from the polio vaccine, but you do you.
I know it's hard for some of you to fathom evil people doing evil things, luckily they write about and publish their plans and often researchers will write an entire fucking book about it.

For one. Both Polio and Small Pox were HIGHLY DEADLY and/or left you with life long deformities IF you survived.

Second. The vaccines ACTUALLY WORKED in preventing the catching and spreading of the diseases in question ALMOST IMMEDIATELY. (Which is why they are the most used examples)

For these two reasons alone, nearly everyone that took them (9 out of 10 people) did so willingly because the RISKS OF NOT DOING SO, far outweighed any of the potential side effects. I remember family talking about waiting in line for hours just to get their shot.

Now, I LOVE actual Vaccines... Hell, as former military I've been pumped full of more vaccines than most people. However, I distrust these mRNA therapies that are supposed to mimic the effects of Vaccines (which they only call Vaccines to piggyback on the past success of said ACTUAL VACCINES). Especially since they don't even seem to work well at all and have about the same risk of causing horrible side effects as the virus they are FAILING to prevent has of causing them.

The fact that ANYONE is making the comparisons you are, just shows how utterly gullible (or misinformed) the average person is today, and how effective the establishments (aka: The Corporatocracy's) propaganda machine is.

As for the nonsense statistics regarding 50 Million cancer deaths... Please, stop drinking the cool-aid. It's rotting your brain.

external-content.duckduckgo.com.png
corporatocracy2.jpg

• 11Like
  • 7Harrow
  • 5Picard
Reactions: 26 users

Hydromarty

Vyemm Raider
A wise man one said the key to happiness is not to argue with idiots.

I'm not here for happiness, so...
Screenshot_20210901-145839_Chrome.jpg

• 6Harrow
  • 2Worf
  • 1Bullshit
Reactions: 8 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
For one. Both Polio and Small Pox were HIGHLY DEADLY and/or left you with life long deformities IF you survived.

Second. The vaccines ACTUALLY WORKED in preventing the catching and spreading of the diseases in question ALMOST IMMEDIATELY. (Which is why they are the most used examples)

For these two reasons alone, nearly everyone that took them (9 out of 10 people) did so willingly because the RISKS OF NOT DOING SO, far outweighed any of the potential side effects. I remember family talking about waiting in line for hours just to get their shot.

Now, I LOVE actual Vaccines... Hell, as former military I've been pumped full of more vaccines than most people. However, I distrust these mRNA therapies that are supposed to mimic the effects of Vaccines (which they only call Vaccines to piggyback on the past success of said ACTUAL VACCINES). Especially since they don't even seem to work well at all and have about the same risk of causing horrible side effects as the virus they are FAILING to prevent has of causing them.

The fact that ANYONE is making the comparisons you are, just shows how utterly gullible (or misinformed) the average person is today, and how effective the establishments (aka: The Corporatocracy's) propaganda machine is.

As for the nonsense statistics regarding 50 Million cancer deaths... Please, stop drinking the cool-aid. It's rotting your brain.

View attachment 370340View attachment 370341
1630523387696.png

• 9Like
  • 7Garbage
  • 7Harrow
Reactions: 31 users

Hydromarty

Vyemm Raider
I would agree that the mRNA is insanely risky, and borderline retarded, but trusting the J&J is like having Joe B babysit your daughter
They lost the case which proved they knew since the 80's their products were causing cancer
Screenshot_20210901-150900_Chrome.jpg

• 5Harrow
  • 5Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 10 users

Grimsark

Hate to break it to you, but most Corporations big enough to shape legislation, pay almost no taxes already... Don't believe me?

Here is what your ilk were slinging just a few years ago, before they whored themselves out to their overlords.

zerotaxcorps1.jpg

Also, I'm not a conservative. In my experience people who claim to be are little more intelligent than you are.

• 4Harrow
  • 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 9 users