Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Pipe supports are the bane of any supplier's existence. Those mother fuckers are specified by engineers to be either wayyyy over engineered, or wayyyy under engineered. Fuck pipe supports.
View attachment 373456
I make the structural engineer do them and they over design the shit out of them. Also it looks like all the points are fixed, so there’s no ability for the expansion and contraction between supports

1632105457111.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Last fall I was cleaning up around the yard and ended up wrecking the nesting area of some big fucking spider and I felt bad as it was late enough she wasn't going to be able to rebuild so I took the web egg sack and put it in my house up in the rafters in the corner of the living room. There you go fellas, you've got a good honest chance now of making it through the winter.

It wasn't my finest moment but I haven't needed a flyswatter all summer.

spider blanket sleep anime.gif

• 4Like
  • 2WTF
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 8 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Last fall I was cleaning up around the yard and ended up wrecking the nesting area of some big fucking spider and I felt bad as it was late enough she wasn't going to be able to rebuild so I took the web egg sack and put it in my house up in the rafters in the corner of the living room. There you go fellas, you've got a good honest chance now of making it through the winter.

It wasn't my finest moment but I haven't needed a flyswatter all summer.

View attachment 373537
Season 1 Bonnie GIF by mom

• 8Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users