E25F4280-4677-495B-8065-C14A86B09EBE.png

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

This is my favorite quote though:

View attachment 373605
2. “I’ll fight anybody my trainer puts me in with because I’m confident I can beat any fighter in the world. If anybody can see I’m almost a master at evading punches coming at me.” – Mike Tyson
his greatest asset wasn't his power but his THICC thighs, try bobbing and weaving while skipping leg day
q9UY8o.gif

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Something like 80% of your punching power comes from your legs. Just one of the reasons why Tyson was dominating.

• 4Faggotry
  • 1Rustled
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 5 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
That’s a tiny one. They regularly reach 1.5 mil sq ft. This one is 3.8 but they jam 6.5 floors in there.

GBWGELYAJZDGTLAR2ZWMVZ7DMU.jpg

I have the pleasure of working at these year round…

those roofs have this thick plastic tarp. It’s like walking across a desert. the robotic floors are unnerving. I have a pretty technical install if I’m stuck with a shit team I will get up on a lift myself to ensure each leg is done correctly because I have to certify results myself anyway. 280 lb romba will head right up to you while you’re harnessed and turn at last second.

2022 has like another 20-30 of these buildings slated for me. I will personally be responsible for probably 5. Its insane how big these warehouses are.

if I remember at one meeting with a GC I’m pretty sure Amazon only leases these buildings short term like 5-10yrs. Easier to shop for tax abatements. It’s sad, the average normie would probably go insane at the waste. Any claim of Amazon going green is the biggest joke in town. Each one of those AC units is the size of a
small bus.
One of our clients is building some very large facilities and is pissed off that bezos is buying up pretty much all of the huge steel trusses used for buildings this size. Unverified anecdote, but funny timing because I just heard the story on Friday.

alien-chick-by-jonathan-gragg-3wk76bn3ya-1080x1382.jpg

alien-chick-by-jonathan-gragg-3wk76bn3ya-1080x1382.jpg
1fdffb.jpg
1fd8c4.jpg
203fdd.jpg
20d677.jpg
2d050b.jpg
20dd5c.jpg
20e7c8.jpg

• 14Like
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 14 users

SeanDoe1z1

One of our clients is building some very large facilities and is pissed off that bezos is buying up pretty much all of the huge steel trusses used for buildings this size. Unverified anecdote, but funny timing because I just heard the story on Friday.

laughs in billionaire.

GetAttachmentThumbnail.jpg

you know its actually funny you mention that. one area of contention at these places is the extremely varying diameters of these steel trusses at the different locations. i just figured it was piss poor management but i would now start to gather its more of a resource problem.

Edit, if people wanted scale this is probably 1/3 of one side of shelving. Oddly peaceful up there.

The conveyer belts are voltage sensed (assumed, idc really). I accidentally set blueprints on what I thought was a dead run and I turned around and that fucker was just zooming off.

Last edited:
  • 4Like
Reactions: 3 users