Gnomedolf

<Silver Donator>
29E2D5EB-CBFE-4112-91D5-E773CAE2321E.jpeg

• 7Solidarity
  • 7Worf
  • 2Harrow
Reactions: 16 users

Brad2770

In 2010 to 2013, I worked for two, big janitorial businesses in DFW. Made very good money at both. The first, I was there for a couple of years. Ended up in a lawsuit because one of the owners attacked people on multiple occasions (very watered down version). Second business, I shattered my ankle on the bike trails less than three months after starting. Was going to make more than the previous company. They let me go.

Did blue collar work since 2014.

So, over 2020, I went through an extreme situation to save and buy a business. Everything was legitimate 3rd week of July. My company truck, which was the essence of the business, got rear ended at 45-50mph and totaled out. I’m still fighting the insurance company for a portion of the money.

This [quoted] meme kind of hits home.

Pic unrelated
F581C8A5-BAA1-4DA6-AC0E-2759C021D8E5.jpeg

• 19Solidarity
  • 5Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 24 users

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
In 2010 to 2013, I worked for two, big janitorial businesses in DFW. Made very good money at both. The first, I was there for a couple of years. Ended up in a lawsuit because one of the owners attacked people on multiple occasions (very watered down version). Second business, I shattered my ankle on the bike trails less than three months after starting. Was going to make more than the previous company. They let me go.

So, over 2020, I went through an extreme situation to save and buy a business. Everything was legitimate 3rd week of July. My company truck, which was the essence of the business, got rear ended at 45-50mph and totaled out. I’m still fighting the insurance company for a portion of the money.

Pic unrelated
View attachment 385732
For what it’s worth your story hits me in the feels. Hope you stay strong.

• 16Faggotry
  • 1GreNeg
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 18 users

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Pic unrelated
View attachment 385732

You got this.

• 20Faggotry
  • 1Imbecile
  • 1Like
Reactions: 23 users

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Social media is a plague and you are all dumber for it. That line refers to an assessment of the patient's general awareness/mental health and has jack shit to do with "crying" . The only mistake they made was forgetting how fucking stupid people are. Don't know why I blame every one of you here for this but I do.

4566397.jpg

• 4Worf
  • 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users