Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
God damn I am out of touch, who is it this time? LoL

on the other topic...

Furry?

View attachment 390454
No more furry than the Ninja Turtles. Also that dumb thot went off and got a pair of clown tits.

But the guy is Jack Murphy. Check the lastc page of the degenerates of reddit thread in general.

1629649613330.jpg

• 4Like
  • 3Quality Calories
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 8 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
He's some manosphere grifter "pay me 99 dollars a month and I'll show you how to be a man" asshole that had everything blow up in his face when he berated a young woman on a livestream for reading a superchat where someone asked about a cuck article he wrote.

It's funny but it's small potatoes.

View attachment 390455
1640930496578.jpg

• 7Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 10 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
The internet is probably not going to ever let him live this one down. Ever.

Unrelated or maybe related?

1640249178157.jpg

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
BEHOLD, YOUR GIGA CHAD GOD

1640935393880.png

also this dude totally streamed Jack having his salad tossed on Youtube l o l

• 4Worf
  • 2WTF
  • 2Barf
Reactions: 7 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
God damn I am out of touch, who is it this time? LoL

on the other topic...

Furry?

View attachment 390454
yea some faggot that thinks being a man is to shave your head cuz youre going bald and to make up for that real hair with a lazy beard and has to jab his kids so they can play hockey b/c hes too scared to tell them no, youre not gonna play hockey, we're gonna move and i'm going to protect you from fake vaccines and his ex wife has custody b/c he got off on her cuck holding him that he was writing essays about it online.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
yea some faggot that thinks being a man is to shave your head cuz youre going bald and to make up for that real hair with a lazy beard and has to jab his kids so they can play hockey b/c hes too scared to tell them no, youre not gonna play hockey, we're gonna move and i'm going to protect you from fake vaccines and his ex wife has custody b/c he got off on her cuck holding him that he was writing essays about it online.

Just fucking grifters everywhere man. Its really fucking tiring how many there are out there.

For example in that screenshot I posted that dumb thot Brittany Venti. She is every single bit of a grifter as old Jack i piss on my girlfriend in front of the house Murphy. For a solid 5-6 years she was a stereotypical thot showing her tits on twitch, acting like a retard for donations. Now that shes close to 30 or something and being a twitch thot isnt all that viable anymroe suddenly shes become an upstanding, right leaning personality.

It doesnt fucking end with these people.

• 2Picard
  • 1Barf
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 3 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Just fucking grifters everywhere man. Its really fucking tiring how many there are out there.

For example in that screenshot I posted that dumb thot Brittany Venti. She is every single bit of a grifter as old Jack i piss on my girlfriend in front of the house Murphy. For a solid 5-6 years she was a stereotypical thot showing her tits on twitch, acting like a retard for donations. Now that shes close to 30 or something and being a twitch thot isnt all that viable anymroe suddenly shes become an upstanding, right leaning personality.

It doesnt fucking end with these people.

She's really not that old and her whole shtick was people kept trolling her and she would respond to it. Getting her to explain why she couldn't have done 9/11 was a real classic I remember laughing about with some friends. I, for one, wish more thots would just be sociopathic retards that played along with getting pranked like she did.

bush-did-9-11-v_o_5008173.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
She's really not that old and her whole shtick was people kept trolling her and she would respond to it.
Shes a few years younger than I thought but that makes it all the worse. From the second she was 18 she was on twitch with her tits out acting like every other thot on twitch for years.

Yet now shes trying to cultivate the exact opposite image. Shes a grifter and ironically courts the same group of people Jack do.

samhooker.jpg

• 4Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 4 users