Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I got most of those from when i was a little kid in a bucket, even some wierd colored ones. they worth anything?
Yeah, definitely thought I'd hit a couple of ya in the nostalgia sharing that :)

I wouldn't sell that collection for $1,000, put it that way, and yes, I've been offered $1,000 for it.

That is awesome. Were you a fan of the colored variations or no?
No, just the original flesh ones, but some of the colored versions are worth a really pretty penny. A purple version of The Hand alone is worth hundreds.

Oblig pic:

ss_97129db23116879c7e07329aff3f9146c4ad15b5.1920x1080.jpg

I'm starting to believe I and thousands of other people have dreamed of "the backrooms" before the backrooms became talked about... it's why certain people have such a fearful, visceral reaction to their aesthetic. Something so frighteningly deja vu about them, and yet...

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Oblig pic:

View attachment 400706

I'm starting to believe I and thousands of other people have dreamed of "the backrooms" before the backrooms became talked about... it's why certain people have such a fearful, visceral reaction to their aesthetic. Something so frighteningly deja vu about them, and yet...
There are quite a few instances where The Backrooms absolutely reminds me of something; sometimes it's an empty event space, sometimes it's the behind the scenes hallways of the mall I worked at when I was younger. And after reading stories about folks moving into the deadspaces of a mall (The Accidental Room - 99% Invisible) these conditioned but semi-finished spaces are just real enough that the never ending nature triggers something.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
85BF3F13-D307-442F-AE32-6A82B5CDA170.jpeg

Crafty customers quickly figured out a way around this. They would rent the car and drive it to the track where their standard Mustang was waiting. With the help of some buddies, they’d remove the engine from the GT350 and put it in their own car.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
There are quite a few instances where The Backrooms absolutely reminds me of something; sometimes it's an empty event space, sometimes it's the behind the scenes hallways of the mall I worked at when I was younger. And after reading stories about folks moving into the deadspaces of a mall (The Accidental Room - 99% Invisible) these conditioned but semi-finished spaces are just real enough that the never ending nature triggers something.

I feel like it's a modern version of the idea of Limbo. Not here, not there, not altogether wrong, but seriously not right either. A nowhere place that everyone knows. I dunno.

1646028334946.png

rhinohelix

Dental Dammer
<Gold Donor>
That literally happened to one of my moms friends.

View attachment 400910
I, too, know a couple who experimented, although at the girl's behest. Guy accepted, what could go wrong? Found himself on the broken up with as the girl explored her Sapphic side for a few years. Turns out it was a phase and now she is married to a a guy for a decade plus.
The-Batman-Poster-Bat-and-Cat.jpg

• 2Dislike
Reactions: 1 users