Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Brad2770

I, too, know a couple who experimented, although at the girl's behest. Guy accepted, what could go wrong? Found himself on the broken up with as the girl explored her Sapphic side for a few years. Turns out it was a phase and now she is married to a a guy for a decade plus.
View attachment 400934

So, after my divorce, I was seeing my right hand a lot. At least 2 or three times a day. But after a couple of years of this, we decided to spice things up, so we introduced my left hand. Things were great. Was. You see, I started to appreciate the softness and the tenderness of my lesser used hand. After awhile, I started to ignore my right hand. Can’t tell you what my right hand has been up to these days. My dick belongs to the left now. I’m not ashamed to admit it.

39FED0A9-A2F8-4E5F-96A9-60FAACAA283F.jpeg

• 13Worf
  • 1WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 14 users

billymain

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So, after my divorce, I was seeing my right hand a lot. At least 2 or three times a day. But after a couple of years of this, we decided to spice things up, so we introduced my left hand. Things were great. Was. You see, I started to appreciate the softness and the tenderness of my lesser used hand. After awhile, I started to ignore my right hand. Can’t tell you what my right hand has been up to these days. My dick belongs to the left now. I’m not ashamed to admit it.

View attachment 400935
1646102279486.png

1646102368424.png

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

pwe

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I took this a few years ago at a vacation. Some medium sized extremely quick bug swooped in and looked at the lens at the exact moment I clicked. Then if flew away.

1646121959107.png

• 16Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 18 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>

I appreciate real boobs in a tank top as much as the next guy, but I can tell when a woman will keep packing on the pounds, and the future does not bode well :*(

On the other side of the spectrum, if your girl is 8 months preggers and can wear the same pair of jeans by just unbuttoning the top button, you are set for life my friend!

c06.png

• 5Like
  • 3Barf
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 10 users