Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Encountered two rattlesnakes today. These guys wherent on the trail itself thankfully;

1649038720992.png

1649038739416.png

• 13Like
  • 2Rustled
Reactions: 14 users

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
Heh old person problems. like that shield above.

Mom and Dad years back got a Blood pressure cuff. They called me up due to having problems with it. It kept giving them the same reading. So I came over one night and sure enough it had the film overtop with numbers showing an expected reading. Peeled it off, and laughed my ass off. One of the very few times in my life I ever saw Dad just want to facepalm. I miss that old fuck.
Damn.

unknown.png

• 6Like
  • 4Worf
  • 4Solidarity
Reactions: 13 users

Kajiimagi

<Trapped in Randomonia>
Heh old person problems. like that shield above.

Mom and Dad years back got a Blood pressure cuff. They called me up due to having problems with it. It kept giving them the same reading. So I came over one night and sure enough it had the film overtop with numbers showing an expected reading. Peeled it off, and laughed my ass off. One of the very few times in my life I ever saw Dad just want to facepalm. I miss that old fuck.
Damn.

unknown.png
My mom called me years ago and said she needed a light installed in her kitchen exhaust hood. It had a switch for it but no light. I drove 4+ hours to her house. Brought in the tools to see WTF (never seen a range hood without a light), took the lens cover off and put in a light bulb. Turns out I still haven't seen one without a light. So I drove 8 hours to install a light bulb.

Picture time: New desk over the weekend, went to put my Samsung G9 back and dropped the fucking thing. This is a facepalm for sure!

Attachments

• 20220403_123534 - Copy (Large).jpg
    20220403_123534 - Copy (Large).jpg
    303 KB · Views: 193
  • 3Rustled
  • 1Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 7 users