Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
This almost sounds like an Imagine Dragons song lol
You serious bro? It's Mr Brightside by The Killers.

e63eb85918.0.jpeg

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Can't you sort of cheat finding studs by just finding an outlet, seeing which side it's on and then just +/- 16in?

View attachment 407200

it's not that easy. The studs could be anywhere from 12" to 24". Hell I think they could even be 36" in some cases (but don't hold me to that, I don't build houses). Once you figure out what your building has you can kind of use that method. Except closer to the corners they probably get closer, oh and in any house that was made after the 70's, the studs have probably warped because wood is shitty these days.

mO7zNrc.jpg

• 5Rustled
  • 1Tiresome
Reactions: 5 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Came across another snake today. Guy was trying to decide whether or not he wanted to cross the trail;

1649566090233.png

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
it's not that easy. The studs could be anywhere from 12" to 24". Hell I think they could even be 36" in some cases (but don't hold me to that, I don't build houses). Once you figure out what your building has you can kind of use that method. Except closer to the corners they probably get closer, oh and in any house that was made after the 70's, the studs have probably warped because wood is shitty these days.

mO7zNrc.jpg
I sat here for way to long wondering what was so bad about the Ac install and figured they cut out the side of the furnace to transition up then finally realized some jackass doesn't know how to pick out a 2x4. Also wish they always used that foil tape over mastic tape

Screenshot_20220409-214622~2.png

Last edited:
  • 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>

mO7zNrc.jpg

A real carpenter knows how to cripple and sister bad stud lumber.

• 1Worf
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 users