pwe

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
1655140450104.png

• 19Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 19 users

Varia Vespasa

Vyemm Raider
The video linked is the song that was in my playlist.

“The kids are nowhere near that young”

Still kids, and because of the current environment, I’m saying keep them out of anything adult oriented. It’s obvious there are way more sick fucks in this world than I could have ever imagined, so no adult shit for kids at all.

“The kids are nowhere near that young.”

Fuck you, faggot.
That was 9 years ago dude, before the trans mania became a thing. And what, is there an age restriction on when you're allowed to listen to Tool? Do I have to be 18? May I see your badge, Lord Arbiter?

Go take a pill and have a little break.

Edit- Forgot which thread I was in. :p

Imafaggot.jpg

Last edited:
  • 6Faggotry
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 6 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
That was 9 years ago dude, before the trans mania became a thing. And what, is there an age restriction on when you're allowed to listen to Tool? Do I have to be 18? May I see your badge, Lord Arbiter?

The video linked is the song that was in my playlist.

“The kids are nowhere near that young”

Still kids, and because of the current environment, I’m saying keep them out of anything adult oriented. It’s obvious there are way more sick fucks in this world than I could have ever imagined, so no adult shit for kids at all.

“The kids are nowhere near that young.”

Fuck you, faggot.
iu

Post a pic you fags!

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Triggered
Reactions: 5 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>

Post a picture you douche.

midwest-memes21.jpg

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users