<Trapped in Randomonia>
b01qp39bcpj91.jpg

• 11Worf
  • 1Barf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 12 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Based on the controls, looks like this brand of Electric Mower. Not familiar with this brand, though. The Ego electric mowers are really good. Having a mower than starts with a button press instead of trying to get an old gas mower to turn over is pretty nice, plus you don't smell like exhaust after

View attachment 429865

I will say that after my lawn guy decided to go from $40 a visit to $60 a visit this year citing "higher gas prices", I hit Craigslist and bought one of this type of mower (except mine is a Ryobi 40v). And honestly, it's been kinda great. It's not even self propelled, but it's light enough that doesn't really seem to matter.

Unrelated:

1661478680590.png

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I will say that after my lawn guy decided to go from $40 a visit to $60 a visit this year citing "higher gas prices", I hit Craigslist and bought one of this type of mower (except mine is a Ryobi 40v). And honestly, it's been kinda great. It's not even self propelled, but it's light enough that doesn't really seem to matter.

Unrelated:

View attachment 429879
The mexicans told me they were raising prices because of gas this year, too. I ended up finding a couple of good ol' boys, cheaper than I paid originally, that are also better at grass patterns. Sometimes stuff just works out for the better? But on that same note, I fail to see why you were paying someone to begin with when you don't mind cutting the grass yourself. I know for a fact Im too lazy and sure as fuck don't want to spend a day each week fucking with lawn equipment to just stop paying someone else to do it.
c35e37da8b245cf9c0fd979cd036062f.jpg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users