Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Haus

<Silver Donator>
The green ones are $1.50 and the orange ones $3 approximately. So i mean that looks like prolly around 400USD, which is a shitload of food in Argentina atm.
Yeah, but from the looks of it.. that's 4 bottles of wine. If they have good/expensive taste that can run you up fast on a dinner tab.

Unrelated, another Saturday, another day I get bored and melt down metal... Today was the result of a few months back when I had to get a new roof on Chez Haus. It included new rain gutters. The guys said "We even haul off the old rain gutters at no charge!" to which i said.. WOAH.. Hol Up! One house of used rain gutters == around 22 pounds of Aluminum and a lot more play pirate coins to give out on Halloween.

1666485113179.png

• 27Like
  • 2Repost
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 29 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i don't know what it is about this picture, but that bread looks DELICIOUS. i'm not even a bread guy, really, but for some reason it looks like the best thing on that plate, and that's not a slam on the rest of the food.

1645212718786.jpeg

• 9Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 9 users

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Yeah, but from the looks of it.. that's 4 bottles of wine. If they have good/expensive taste that can run you up fast on a dinner tab.

Unrelated, another Saturday, another day I get bored and melt down metal... Today was the result of a few months back when I had to get a new roof on Chez Haus. It included new rain gutters. The guys said "We even haul off the old rain gutters at no charge!" to which i said.. WOAH.. Hol Up! One house of used rain gutters == around 22 pounds of Aluminum and a lot more play pirate coins to give out on Halloween.

View attachment 439342
Ideas:
320px-U1-coins.jpg
Britannian-Coins-1024x782.png

I got these off the internets but I might still have some of these.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users