Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Did you even listen past the first 10 seconds? Even his softer vocals are better than Tool's. And he does both in the same song.

You can take the 'there's no comparing' them route, but if you do, well, there's no comparison. They can't hold his jockstrap.

Also notice how other even shittier bands completely fall away in comparing too: NiN, SoAD (it's insulting even putting Slipknot in same post), and all the rest of the shit aren't even in the same universe. After listening to Opeth, you're forever spoiled.
Soft? The entire damn song is him grunting like a fucking moron.

Pioneer89_sl

shitlord
I just take the view that some cultures and peoples are made to do shit better. I mean it's just that simple. Japanese make better videogames. Cultures in Africa are better at sports. Jews sit atop piles of (our) money. Swedes are just better at metal.

What do Americans offer? Global imperialism, plunging the world into financial crises, and ghetto rap.
MMOs Dumar, don't forget your favorite MMOs!

rrr_img_54112.jpg

Laura

Lord Nagafen Raider
I kept waiting for the song you linked to get interesting/good, and it just never happened. WTF is this shit?
I understand where you're coming from, trust me.

It's more of a Theatrical/Poetic approach to music than just a "song". That's for Doom/Goth Metal at least and why/how I enjoy it.
I think the lyrics and dramatic performance brings joy to my ears and, to me, it's far more enjoyable than other song genres. I do enjoy Black/Death/Thrash/Industrial Metal too, but Doom Metal is my favorite.

rrr_img_54116.jpg

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
You know what a masters in music would get you in Nazi Germany? A one way train ticket to Ovenville.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
I used to think Opeth was the shit, and then I found Yuki.

yuki3.jpg

In other words, FUCKING STOP THIS MUSIC SHIT. IT DOESN'T MATTER. NOBODY GIVES A SHIT, AND THE PEOPLE WHO DO POST IN THE MUSIC SECTION.