Funny, Strange, Random Pics

gak

<Gold Donor>
st.jpg

• 11Worf
Reactions: 10 users

Caliane

The hunter is the biggest threat to survival, so I'd pick the hunter and rats.

Oblig pic, new laptop
yes. you have to pick the hunter, because none of those options can stop the hunter from capping you instantly. its not even about the hunter killing your bears, or anything. its him killing YOU. its 100% a counter-pick.

The next issue is the second choice. can it stop the rest of them from killing you. And, the answer there is probably no. Gorillas were my first choice, but then I was thinking in terms of group versus group. 5 gorillas could take 3 bears, etc... but then I realized, wait, those gorillas need to stop, 3 bears , 50 hawks, 10,000 rats, and lions, AND wolves, AND crocs... thats not happening.

10,000 rats is your best option for slowing them all down. even then, they'd not win, but might buy you enough time. the hunter also then might be able to help with the hawks, since he has a ranged weapon.

LmpwZw

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
There is just too many dynamic values to that stupid ass shit. Are they going to act like they normally do, or do they have a priority to attack you at all costs. How much room is there? How much time is given? Where does each party start? Is ammo unlimited? Are all participants in perfect health? Are all participants at minimum human-level smart? etc. Its a fun little facebook exercise, but at the start of any constructive thought - it falls apart.

In a different story time type of discussion - I remove all the baseboards in a house to put down a new floor and.. it has all these holes, maybe an inch big, about a foot to 16 inches apart. The baseboard perfectly hid them. My handyman didnt know, but he asked his brother when he showed up and.. it was where this house was sprayed for bedbugs in the past. I just thought they baked the shit out of the house, but removing baseboards and spraying in the walls is a new one to me.
ab67616d0000b273273e43c6e7fa4148a117f4db

• 1Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 users

Varia Vespasa

Vyemm Raider
yes. you have to pick the hunter, because none of those options can stop the hunter from capping you instantly. its not even about the hunter killing your bears, or anything. its him killing YOU. its 100% a counter-pick.

The next issue is the second choice. can it stop the rest of them from killing you. And, the answer there is probably no. Gorillas were my first choice, but then I was thinking in terms of group versus group. 5 gorillas could take 3 bears, etc... but then I realized, wait, those gorillas need to stop, 3 bears , 50 hawks, 10,000 rats, and lions, AND wolves, AND crocs... thats not happening.

10,000 rats is your best option for slowing them all down. even then, they'd not win, but might buy you enough time. the hunter also then might be able to help with the hawks, since he has a ranged weapon.

LmpwZw
As you say, you have to take the hunter and rats. For the hawks, the hunter can help, but mostly what you do is lie flat and cover yourself with rats- If the hawks want to try to get at you the rats will be able to get at them. It wont be optimally efficient, but even at the most pessimistic you still have 5000+ rats after everything else is dead. Even if each hawk manages to make 20 successful attack runs before a rat manages to get a bite/grab on it the hawks are still doomed to defeat.

Hawks dont have time for this shit when 99 more rats are coming at them-

• 1Harrow
  • 1Like
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 3 users