lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
8876a5e6-201e-48e6-966f-8fb57c825223

• 12Like
Reactions: 11 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Are those sleeves even effective? Why I got to buy $15 thermal paste to bond cpu to heatsink for maximum heat transfer to cut 40 degrees if a piece of toilet paper going to do the same on a cup?
My newest pussy. I like em young. She is 2 months.
View attachment 491698
Gave treats to the 20lb solid black male behind her, she jumped up and started eating them. First time she been close to me. I swear Party Mix has cocaine in it.

It also depends on the actual coffee cup. Wawa used thin paper cups so trying to hold a fresh cup of coffee was like holding a uranium rod straight from the reactor.

1695389074047.jpeg

Using the sleeve was as mandatory as a radiation suit

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Caliane

Are those sleeves even effective? Why I got to buy $15 thermal paste to bond cpu to heatsink for maximum heat transfer to cut 40 degrees if a piece of toilet paper going to do the same on a cup?
My newest pussy. I like em young. She is 2 months.
View attachment 491698
Gave treats to the 20lb solid black male behind her, she jumped up and started eating them. First time she been close to me. I swear Party Mix has cocaine in it.
you realize thermal paste does the opposite of an insulator right? the paste creates a connection that makes EASY transfer of heat from the cpu to the heatsink radiator. the cpu cools down because the heat is sucked out, and radiated out the radiator, via fans blowing on it.

the paper on the cup is an insulator. the corrugation creates an airgap between the hot cup and your hand. (some don't use corrugation. they just use a thin piece of cardboard. the corrugation is superiour, but even just thin cardboard has a good chunk of air and glue inside, so transfers heat slower)
anBn

an interesting question might be DOES the corrugated cardboard act as a radiator if wind is blown over the cup, and cool the coffee down MORE then if it wasn't there?
which hard to say, on some level yes? the corrugation is increased surface area.. however the cardboard is an insulator, so, would more surface area of the raw cup be more?

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Oldbased

> Than U
you realize thermal paste does the opposite of an insulator right? the paste creates a connection that makes EASY transfer of heat from the cpu to the heatsink radiator. the cpu cools down because the heat is sucked out, and radiated out the radiator, via fans blowing on it.

the paper on the cup is an insulator. the corrugation creates an airgap between the hot cup and your hand. (some don't use corrugation. they just use a thin piece of cardboard. the corrugation is superiour, but even just thin cardboard has a good chunk of air and glue inside, so transfers heat slower)
anBn

an interesting question might be DOES the corrugated cardboard act as a radiator if wind is blown over the cup, and cool the coffee down MORE then if it wasn't there?
which hard to say, on some level yes? the corrugation is increased surface area.. however the cardboard is an insulator, so, would more surface area of the raw cup be more?
I don't think I've ever bought coffee or a hot drink so I didn't know it was corrugated at all. It said sleeve so I just assumed it was slid over like a napkin wondering how that even helps.

Another stray of 2023. Bones. Was under 2 lbs when we took him in and died 4 days in briefly. Made a full recovery. Mostly. Cat is like Forest Gump, think he took some drain bamage,
1695397184899.png

I need to start finding homes for these. I don't mind rescue/recovery even though I don't really have the money for it anymore. Drontal is costing me $5 a pill atm and AdvantageXD is $22 a vial and all the Vetericyn anti bacteria/microbial ear/eye/butt/mouth/wound washes and gels now up to $20 a bottle, not to mention food. Just too many damn cats. 11 inside 3 outside. This hotel is full

• 8Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Wow!
Reactions: 11 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I don't think I've ever bought coffee or a hot drink so I didn't know it was corrugated at all. It said sleeve so I just assumed it was slid over like a napkin wondering how that even helps.

Another stray of 2023. Bones. Was under 2 lbs when we took him in and died 4 days in briefly. Made a full recovery. Mostly. Cat is like Forest Gump, think he took some drain bamage,
View attachment 491716
I need to start finding homes for these. I don't mind rescue/recovery even though I don't really have the money for it anymore. Drontal is costing me $5 a pill atm and AdvantageXD is $22 a vial and all the Vetericyn anti bacteria/microbial ear/eye/butt/mouth/wound washes and gels now up to $20 a bottle, not to mention food. Just too many damn cats. 11 inside 3 outside. This hotel is full
1695402303465.png

1695402533389.jpeg

1695402595139.jpeg

1695402728405.jpeg

1695402805508.jpeg

Maybe Lanx Lanx can help you out?

• 12Worf
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Like
Reactions: 13 users

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
Edit: FML I keep posting here by accident instead of the video thread.

1695422006534.jpeg

Last edited:
  • 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users