Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Itzena_sl

shitlord
/rant Admittedly I don't read comics but who/what could be worth "uniting the seven" superheroes for? 7 superheroes really?
Modern villains fucking suck at being villains. Ra's al Ghul's was lame and he got owned and had to have his even weaker daughter do his dirty work. Loki's only popular because he's sexy. Bane was only amusing because of his voice, hardly even a villain. Joker was close but really only had a very short reign of terror against only 1 city. What modern badguy even has a body-count worthy of villain-hood?
Dear superhero movie makers please give us better villains more like Hitler, King Edward the Longshanks, God, El Chapo Guzman, George W. Bush. etc. Less stylish and young, more unhinged evil, more competent.
bfCkK8E.jpg

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
rrr_img_90861.jpg

/rant Admittedly I don't read comics but who/what could be worth "uniting the seven" superheroes for? 7 superheroes really?
Modern villains fucking suck at being villains. Ra's al Ghul's was lame and he got owned and had to have his even weaker daughter do his dirty work. Loki's only popular because he's sexy. Bane was only amusing because of his voice, hardly even a villain. Joker was close but really only had a very short reign of terror against only 1 city. What modern badguy even has a body-count worthy of villain-hood?
Dear superhero movie makers please give us better villains more like Hitler, King Edward the Longshanks, God, El Chapo Guzman, George W. Bush. etc. Less stylish and young, more unhinged evil, more competent.
Doomsday, Darkseid, Anti-Monitor, to name a few just from the DC side of things. None of these villains could be taken down by a single superhero. And that Aquaman poster is referring to the seven seas, which Aquaman is the ruler of.

oblig.
rrr_img_90870.jpg

rrr_img_90871.jpg

rrr_img_90872.jpg

rrr_img_90873.jpg

Fury

Silver Knight of the Realm
How about him?
Emperor_RotJ.png