Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Tenjikuronin

tumblr_n16bbxAfaT1szw8z9o1_1280.jpg

9SQzchH.jpg

best-photos-of-the-week-85-photos-31.jpg

D5698714-00DA-4B4B-8F6C-E6C6EB06B7AB_zpsuoubippc.jpg

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
I was thinking over the whole "What did Indy really do / achieve in Raiders" question.

One thing I could think of, was that he probably prevented the Nazi agents from killing Marion. They would have found her, perhaps offered to pay for the headpiece, so that they could get it, but then likely killed her regardless to remove any way of tracing their plan / intentions.

- - - - - - -

Oblig:

rrr_img_93023.jpg

rrr_img_93024.jpg

rrr_img_93025.jpg

I was thinking over the whole "What did Indy really do / achieve in Raiders" question.

One thing I could think of, was that he probably prevented the Nazi agents from killing Marion. They would have found her, perhaps offered to pay for the headpiece, so that they could get it, but then likely killed her regardless to remove any way of tracing their plan / intentions.
If they had killed Marion, there would have been no Mutt and Crystal Skull might have been watchable.

rrr_img_93032.jpg

Drakain

Trakanon Raider

That's interesting. Had Indy not shown up then the Nazis might not have found the ark at all and moved on to something else more based in science like the atom bomb.

Sorry no pic... On my phone

Downhammer

Vyemm Raider
Nothing would have changed. The bad guys would have had both sides of the amulet, they would have found the ark, opened it, and melted their faces just like what happened anyway. The only difference is a monkey wouldn't have had to die.
rrr_img_93035.jpg

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Nothing would have changed. The bad guys would have had both sides of the amulet, they would have found the ark, opened it, and melted their faces just like what happened anyway. The only difference is a monkey wouldn't have had to die.
This operates on the assumption that Belloq doesn't bite the dust in the Peruvian temple during the first act without Indy there to do all of the heavy lifting for him getting the golden idol.

328958.gif

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This operates on the assumption that Belloq doesn't bite the dust in the Peruvian temple during the first act without Indy there to do all of the heavy lifting for him getting the golden idol.
Like Belloq was going in there himself. He'd have been paying some flunkies to try and get the shit.

VskEaZG.jpg