Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm sure she is nice. I never made any points against her character. However you're batshit insane if you don't think that picture isn't photoshopped to hell. It's pretty blatantly obvious.

Here you go I made it a little more obvious.
AXVtd9c.jpg

I'm sure she is nice. I never made any points against her character. However you're batshit insane if you don't think that picture isn't photoshopped to hell. It's pretty blatantly obvious.

Here you go I made it a little more obvious.
AXVtd9c.jpg
I'll just leave this here.
rrr_img_93233.jpg

Mikey

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Which is the shoop? Also, FB friends w/ her. She's pretty nice. She, and other hoors like her, make no bones about using their body's for profit. Make hay while the sun is shining I suppose, because the rest of her won't hold up like those tits. I can respect that she knows what she is doing is frowned upon for a living..but doesn't give a damn. Canadian to boot, which is a huge negatory in my book.

I'll just leave this here.
rrr_img_93233.jpg

Cad

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
Obviously it's the one Sutekh circled. Look at how her ass has been rounded off to remove the contact bulge on the left.

1323373707428_1253663.png
I always laugh at those pre-shoop photos. Sure, its been altered in many ways. But the woman basically looks the same before and after. It's not like she's an unfuckable muppet without photoshop. If you like skinny chicks with gigantic airbags you're going to like either one.

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I always laugh at those pre-shoop photos. Sure, its been altered in many ways. But the woman basically looks the same before and after. It's not like she's an unfuckable muppet without photoshop. If you like skinny chicks with gigantic airbags you're going to like either one.
Internet boredom. Assuming your dick wouldn't fall off from super AIDS most of the men on this forum would put their dick in this lady no questions asked.

rrr_img_93246.jpg