Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Scottsdale PD: Yoga instructor flashed, abused kids at bar mitzvah

7250028_G.jpg

I guess the hot ones only go into public education.

Jensae

Molten Core Raider
...after officers were told she performed oral sex on a 15-year-old boy last weekend during a bar mitzvah, according to a department spokesman.

Lindsey Ann Radomski told authoritiesshe was intoxicatedand does not remember the alleged encounter with the boy...
So, since she was intoxicated and therefore unable to give consent, the boys raped her then, right? Isn't that how that works? I'm still fuzzy on the logic, so just checking to make sure I understand.

Unrelated:
rrr_img_93710.jpg

Royal

So, since she was intoxicated and therefore unable to give consent, the boys raped her then, right? Isn't that how that works? I'm still fuzzy on the logic, so just checking to make sure I understand.
Will it matter with statutory rape? Maybe they both come out of it with charges?

5hWJf99.jpg

Haus

<Silver Donator>
is Olive Garden the white trash fancy restaurant?
It's the Applebee's of Italian Food...

FOr a pic, with a story. My wife likes milkshakes, but hates whipped cream. The other day she had a particular horrible day and when she went to take a bath I decided to run around the corner to Sonic and get her a shake (nice that shakes are half off after 8pm, but that's another story). I get home and realize they accidentally put whipped cream on it. Easy enough to fix, I pull out the spoon and plop the whipped cream off when I get out of the car. Two days later, I am getting in the car and realize... it's still there... it hasn't changed....
rrr_img_93712.jpg

What the hell is this stuff? Ants aren't even touching it...

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
It's cream that's been whipped.

It's probably just Reddi-whip or some shit. What kind of jackass leaves whipped cream on the sidewalk for two days?

It's the Applebee's of Italian Food...

FOr a pic, with a story. My wife likes milkshakes, but hates whipped cream. The other day she had a particular horrible day and when she went to take a bath I decided to run around the corner to Sonic and get her a shake (nice that shakes are half off after 8pm, but that's another story). I get home and realize they accidentally put whipped cream on it. Easy enough to fix, I pull out the spoon and plop the whipped cream off when I get out of the car. Two days later, I am getting in the car and realize... it's still there... it hasn't changed....

What the hell is this stuff? Ants aren't even touching it...
what kind of asshole just "plops" shit on the sidewalk?

Royal

It's probably just Reddi-whip or some shit. What kind of jackass leaves whipped cream on the sidewalk for two days?
Even Reddi Whip is mostly cream. It "deflates" into a frothy pool after several minutes sitting there. The Sonic topping has almost no dairy product in it at all. It's mostly water, corn syrup, and oil.

DSC_0179_thumb6.jpg

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Lets be honest, if you're going to a fast food place are you really fucking worried about what's in the food you're consuming? If you actually gave a shit you wouldn't be going to a fast food place to begin with.

Gnomedolf

<Silver Donator>
Lets be honest, if you're going to a fast food place are you really fucking worried about what's in the food you're consuming? If you actually gave a shit you wouldn't be going to a fast food place to begin with.
I worry about there being spit on my burger after the drive-thru clerk gets offended because I'm jerking off as I hand her my debit card.
rrr_img_93720.jpg