Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
rrr_img_9012.jpg

Aaubert

Silver Knight of the Realm
You could select any of a whole array of worlds full of wonder and magic, marvels and mysteries and mythical beings and god and spirits, and all you want to do is build guns and tanks? Who hurt you dude? Were you molested by some dude LARPing a wizard or something?

rrr_img_8850.jpg
This picture is of gandalf sticking a big funny looking finger up his nose from a hand that has too many fingers, while he smokes a stick or something.

its-the-law.png

Dhameon

N00b
Real good friend of mine was fired today for allegations of sexual misconduct. No, nothing happened between anyone, but regardless, he was let go; worked at the company for over 30 years too. He's a recovering alcoholic, but if you are for some reason reading this friend, it's a Zima in disguise.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
That fucking sucks. I'm kind of flirty with a few girls at work (I'm married, so nothing too bad), and I can't imagine how bad it'd suck if that came back to bite me. I should probably knock it off...

rrr_img_9207.jpg

FleshStick_sl

shitlord
That fucking sucks. I'm kind of flirty with a few girls at work (I'm married, so nothing too bad), and I can't imagine how bad it'd suck if that came back to bite me. I should probably knock it off...
I only do that with women I am absolutely comfortable with, and if I say something kinda risque to someone I don't know quite as well, I make it clear that I am just joking. Still, in today's climate, you never know.

SECnv.jpg

YRZfW.jpg

imFA3.jpg

nqzBk.jpg

5lCmB.jpg

xmCEP.jpg