Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Ben_sl

shitlord
In some companies in the south when somebody gets a STD; everybody runs around finding out who "slept" with who to find the source of the herp.
I remember a guy that came into this woman's work area and rather loudly asked her for his jumbo pack of rubbers that she had kept after they broke up; the guys wife came in a day later and and beat her like a sack of potatoes in a room full of retards.
If a sexual harassment complaint did come up, the company instantly circled the wagons and the victim was put on "lack of work" aka politely fired.

Whc1A.png

PS there was also an area in the basement covered in bubble wrap and if a noob didn't take a turn on the plant skank, he was labeled a "queer", which was a punishment in and of itself because the gays would start sniffing around asking the new "queer" leading questions.

God bless america.

Urgoslav

Treasured Member
Lol. I know the guy who photoshopped this (before someone put a cat in the boat) back a few years ago. He put it up in a small competition a few years ago, someone then jacked the image from him and the site and now they're selling it on coffee cups and t-shirts.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Apparently she is forrent.Save up your duckets.
25_keine_beschreibung_47217.jpg
Although I appreciate Hookers and what they do. They're generally cheaper than what you would be charged for this young gal. A trip to the US and back, plus a 24 hour stay is going to run you around 5,000 USD. I would rather just book a trip to said country and get a hooker. Or better yet, Korea. Total Recall tri-tit as follows.

total recall hooker(1).jpg