lurker

Vyemm Raider
rrr_img_100924.jpg

rrr_img_100925.jpg
IMG_0001_zpse1frd8th.jpg

IMG_0003_zpsnuqzizfz.jpg

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
It looks really bad... if you only count street crime. Count all predatory actions and things at least even out more.

notgonnapostapic.jpg
Yeah, that's looking at a very specific situation. Add in white collar crimes, sex related crimes, fraud...

That thing makes the inference that whites don't commit crimes. We do. We just commit a different kind.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
And the victims of white collar and sex crimes are still mostly white people. We make up the majority of damn near everything in the country, including poor people.

1e1ff929443d2a39df73a29ebeee787f.png

weirdly, imgur kept erroring when I tried to upload there. went to slimgur, and it worked first time. tinfoil hat.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
From the FBI. Just being not black improves your odds of not being murdered a lot apparently.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Yeah, that's looking at a very specific situation. Add in white collar crimes, sex related crimes, fraud...

That thing makes the inference that whites don't commit crimes. We do. We just commit a different kind.
You do realize the entire graphic is about VIOLENT CRIMES AGAINST PEOPLE OF THE OPPOSITE SKIN COLOR and not ALL CRIMES committed by people of certain skin color? Unless you're trying to say the white guys running ponzi schemes and shit are contributing to the racist white agenda to beat down the black man?

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
You do realize the entire graphic is about VIOLENT CRIMES AGAINST PEOPLE OF THE OPPOSITE SKIN COLOR and not ALL CRIMES committed by people of certain skin color? Unless you're trying to say the white guys running ponzi schemes and shit are contributing to the racist white agenda to beat down the black man?
No. I was saying exactly what I said and what you reiterated: that is looking at a very specific situation.

BeachParty

Lord Nagafen Raider
Hey thats my old unit! Back in my day we didnt wave no confederate flag around.. we just ran around calling ourselves the 3 - 6 mafia. Not sure what is worse. Actually, now that i think about it, we had a guy who had the Arkansas state flag hanging over his rack and he was told that it would be best to take it down because it looked too much like the battle flag. They didnt force him to take it down or anything, he just was the first "randomly" selected for shit details everyday until he finally put it away.

rrr_img_100953.jpg

Yoke_sl

shitlord
From the FBI. Just being not black improves your odds of not being murdered a lot apparently.
Doesn't include police killings though. And regardless of how you view black communities(they are a dirty lot) if you are black and acting the bollox, you are gonna get shot in the face by a white cop.