Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
464_1000.jpg
All I see is a really angry boob face

rrr_img_104484.jpg

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I could totally picture Fry completely failing at facial hair like that, despite Bender's Big Game showing that he can get a full Grizzly Adams going on.

rrr_img_104489.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

EtherealPanda

Lord Nagafen Raider
She got whipped with a sharp flogger, probably fucked, then he came on her back. Probably didn't want her picture taken of her face.
Branch out bro.
rrr_img_104493.jpg

So my external hard drive took a shit yesterday. Was nothing great. Western Digital 1tb. I got it at a fair price during black friday about 3 years ago. It started clicking, and wouldnt load shit, which sucks because I have about 10 years worth of stuff saved on it. It started working intermittently, which luckily has given me the opportunity to get all of the most important stuff off of it, though it has taken almost 24 hours to transfer about 60gb.

Anyways, what is a good and affordable hard drive out there right now with a low/no fail rate?

rrr_img_104503.jpg

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Dear lurking IT aspie fuckstains:

I hope a server explodes in your face, shooting lead-filled shrapnel through your eyes and embedding it in your brain, and you bleed out slowly. People only notice you are dead when Candy Crush stops loading, and they fire you posthumously because they always hated you. Then no one attends your funeral because no one gives a shit about you, and they spread your ashes over a shit-covered cow pasture.

rrr_img_104640.png

Love, Haast

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
So my external hard drive took a shit yesterday. Was nothing great. Western Digital 1tb. I got it at a fair price during black friday about 3 years ago. It started clicking, and wouldnt load shit, which sucks because I have about 10 years worth of stuff saved on it. It started working intermittently, which luckily has given me the opportunity to get all of the most important stuff off of it, though it has taken almost 24 hours to transfer about 60gb.

Anyways, what is a good and affordable hard drive out there right now with a low/no fail rate?

rrr_img_104503.jpg
If you are looking for a replacement drive for you to work with everyday go SSD. Its one of those technologies that once you go SSD you wont go back. Depending on how much data you have you might want to get an SSD drive for your OS and applications and a mechanical drive for your data.

TheSamsung 840 Pro SSDgets really good reviews.

If you are looking for a drive as a backup option here is what I do. I have several TB's worth of movies, music, pics. e-books etc that I would hate to lose at this point. So I have my main drives where the data lives, I then backup that data to an external USB drive that is permanently attached to my PC that strictly acts as a backup incase my main PC dies. I then have another external usb drive that I do a full backup on every 6 months or so and leave at a buddies house for safe keeping. That's my "off site" copy in case shit gets real bad. My friend doesn't mind because I let him have access to all that shit so he has more movies and music then he can deal with.