Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
h4D7D43B8

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I watched that...Innocent men don't kill themselves after calling a news conference and then blow their brains out to profess their innocents.
He killed himself because if he went to jail his family was going to lose a bunch of money, but were able to keep it in this case. I forget the details.

DavivMcD

Peasant
He killed himself because if he went to jail his family was going to lose a bunch of money, but were able to keep it in this case. I forget the details.
He killed himself to hopefully spark some kind of righteous investigation into the corruption of the US legal system. His family did receive $1.28 million which they wouldn't have if he was forced out, but if it was just about the money he could've killed himself quietly at home instead of in a prepared press conference in front of millions of viewers. Besides, he could've taken a deal which would've only cost him a couple years in jail and his job, and in return he would have THE REST OF HIS LIFE THAT HE COULD SPEND WITH HIS FAMILY, and probably make $1.28 million. Innocent or guilty, he was an idiot.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
McDonalds in Sweden. Something different than the US, but I can't put my finger on it.

FBzAD.jpg

VIDEO__Breakfast_menu_causes_fight_at_Mc_2202750000_9440156_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
No black people, looks like heaven.
Some mega-Christian weirdo used to own a McDonalds around here, and he used to staff it entirely with teenage, pretty Christian white girls from Turkey, Romania and a few other eastern European countries that his weirdo church would import here.

It was fucking weird and I'm sure some shady shit was going on.