Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Dead at 83. Loved that show.

IMG_1402.PNG

Zhavric

Molten Core Raider
Jumping back to 80's cartoons... I just want to know how. Fucking. Stoned. the people were who came up with Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors.

"OKAY... SO... WE'LL TAKE THE STAR WARS MODEL. WE'LL HAVE LIKE A LUKE SKYWALKER KID WHO HAS SOME SHITTY POWER LIKE THE FORCE. THEN WE'LL HAVE A HAN SOLO GUY BUT HE'S LIKE A SPACE PIRATE AND HAS A SPACE PIRATE SHIP. OBI-WAN WILL BE A STRAIGHT UP WIZARD. WE'LL HAVE AN ANNOYING ROBOT THINGY AND... LIKE A LITTLE GIRL PRINCESS. BUT NO WAIT! WAIT! THIS IS THE BEST PART! THEY'RE GOING TO FIGHT EVIL MUTANT INTELLIGENT PLANT MONSTER TRUCKS IN OUTER FUCKING SPACE! THIS IS GOING TO WORK! HAND ME THE BONG AGAIN..."

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
I remember watching that as a kid and not knowing what the hell was going on. But I had some toys! Just like the weird ass Sectoids or whatever.

HOLY SHIT they have a modern website.Sectaurs.com

What. The 80s were so awesome they have transcended space and time, apparently.

rrr_img_109130.jpg

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Jumping back to 80's cartoons... I just want to know how. Fucking. Stoned. the people were who came up with Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors.

"OKAY... SO... WE'LL TAKE THE STAR WARS MODEL. WE'LL HAVE LIKE A LUKE SKYWALKER KID WHO HAS SOME SHITTY POWER LIKE THE FORCE. THEN WE'LL HAVE A HAN SOLO GUY BUT HE'S LIKE A SPACE PIRATE AND HAS A SPACE PIRATE SHIP. OBI-WAN WILL BE A STRAIGHT UP WIZARD. WE'LL HAVE AN ANNOYING ROBOT THINGY AND... LIKE A LITTLE GIRL PRINCESS. BUT NO WAIT! WAIT! THIS IS THE BEST PART! THEY'RE GOING TO FIGHT EVIL MUTANT INTELLIGENT PLANT MONSTER TRUCKS IN OUTER FUCKING SPACE! THIS IS GOING TO WORK! HAND ME THE BONG AGAIN..."

This show was awesome, despite the many, many things that totally don't make sense in that trailer. 80's cartoon themes literally have a sound that is pure 80's and you can't replicate.

Sceleris_sl

shitlord
Anyone remember this gem?

80's cartoons were fucking awesome. M.A.S.K., G.I. Joe, Transformers, Thundercast, He-Man. When i watch cartoons with my son, it's always the same drivel and learning friendly bullshit like Dora the explorer.....the 80's didn't teach you shit, except in the last minute of the cartoon where Duke tells you you cannot throw trash on the street. Concerned bible thumpers really killed the awesome cartoons we grew up with....and the majority of us didn't turn out to become homicidal axe wielding maniacs.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Anyone remember this gem?

80's cartoons were fucking awesome. M.A.S.K., G.I. Joe, Transformers, Thundercast, He-Man. When i watch cartoons with my son, it's always the same drivel and learning friendly bullshit like Dora the explorer.....the 80's didn't teach you shit, except in the last minute of the cartoon where Duke tells you you cannot throw trash on the street. Concerned bible thumpers really killed the awesome cartoons we grew up with....and the majority of us didn't turn out to become homicidal axe wielding maniacs.
It's one of those theme songs I haven't heard it years, but once it starts playing I magically recite every fucking line of it word for word.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
I had this one, but I didn't have any He-man toys, so I populated it with Transformers and Voltron. It was awesome.

Masters-of-the-Universe-Classics-Castle-Grayskull-Review-4.jpg