Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Candy-Mary-Jane-Wrapper-Small.jpg

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
What's the deal with the coffee cup holding tit squeeze post?
Its always one of those covers that come up when people are in a panic about "what is bad about comics"; objectification/mysoginy/body standards/etc etc

For example emma frost:

Emma_Frost_02.jpg

because media doesnt do that shit all the time and since forever, but its a comic book problem

rrr_img_111263.jpg

Ok i just wanted to post titties. carry on FSR

Fedor

<Banned>
Footage Shows Encounter That Led Baltimore County Cop to Shoot Unarmed Teen | VICE News

A Baltimore County police officer shot and killed an unarmed teenage suspect on Wednesday afternoon. The teen, 19-year-old Keith McLeod, allegedly ran from police after attempting to fill a forged cough syrup prescription at a pharmacy in Reisterstown, Maryland.

When Officer David Earomirski cornered McLeod across the street, the teen pointed his fingers at Earomirski, police said, "as if with a weapon."

After a chorus of calls for video of the incident to be made public, Baltimore County Police posted a 50-second clip to the department's official Facebook page on Friday afternoon.

The video shows Earomirski running into the frame with his gun raised. The officer disappears from view for a few seconds, before he can be seen backing away, gun still raised. McLeod enters the frame, bobbing toward the officer, his left hand out in front of him and his right arm behind his back near his waist.

In a statement released on Thursday, Baltimore County police said witnesses heard Earomirski telling McLeod to "stop," while McLeod shouted "profanities" back. On Friday, the account changed slightly: Police said witnesses heard the officer saying, "Don't do this!" and McLeod repeatedly telling him, "I'm going to kill you."
if obama had a son

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
Man, I love how all the right wing idiots don't even know what complaining is. I don't care that you give me negs. In fact, I think it's hilarious because you're all retards.

funny-pictures-8830.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users