Funny, Strange, Random Pics

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
nisFHQS.jpg

apraetor

<Silver Donator>
willke.JPG

There's times I like to lay in bed with the singular goal in mind of NOT. DOING. SHIT. ...and this plan is perfectly executed with a console controller in hand. Having a keyboard on the belly in a bed seems like it's stepping into a realm of geekdom that I'm not comfortable with. The keyboard can stay on the desk, tyvm.

During normal business hours, however, PC is the go-to mechanism.

So... point is, I like both. (not abortions, however)
Exactly why I bought a Steam Link and controller. Works great on cat5e.
preview.mp4.jpg

Jait

Molten Core Raider
I don't speak their language which I can only assume is Estrological, sounds like they are high out of their fucking minds screaming Sons of Bitches.

rrr_img_124329.jpg

rrr_img_124331.jpg

Asshat Caepan

Asshat of the Year 2020
rrr_img_124338.jpg

Ohio lawmakers want to ban bestiality

'Bestiality isn't banned under Ohio law, but Sen. Jay Hottinger, R-Newark, and Sen. Jim Hughes, R-Upper Arlington, want to change that. Their proposal would make bestiality a second-degree misdemeanor punishable by 90 days in jail and a $750 fine.'

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
This is your 2 months warning. Betamax cassette tapes will cease production in March 2016.

2+Months.png

sony-betamax-tape-logo-650.jpg

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
None of this is true.

Video card drivers are uniform now. The "Catalyst" system for ATI drivers just loads whatever series driver you need for the system without a complicated install process.
3 game series in the last decade have been exclusives. (halo, red dead redemption, bloodborne)
The games run better with CHEAPER equipment. a R7 260 can run you 100-120 bucks. That is above any ps4 level graphics. Any I3, I5 , or I7 bought in the last few years can play anything. My surface Pro can run some great stuff on an Integrated Chip.
I can play any game I have ever bought, period.
There are numerous non steam marketplaces I can buy any game I want at DEEEP discounts, even on launch. Good luck with that at Gamestop. I have emails right now begging me to buy PC games for 40bucks.
The "customization" is for entusiasts and people who care about 5 fps.

PCMR is a completely tongue in cheek concept. They really don't think console people are "peasants". We all love games. But PC is just an objectively better platform. The only problem is substandard ports on SOME console games.
rrr_img_124348.jpg

You can't even play most games properly on a console. Flight Sims? Nope.
Shooters? Yeah, shooters are now on consoles. But since you can't aim for shit with the pad nipples, you get "assisted aiming", which just means if you miss by less than 10 feet, the game declares your shitty shot a hit. How can you possibly enjoy that?

Consoles run 720p. I remember 720p as advertised heavily here for our World Cup, to get people to buy new TVs. That was ten fucking years ago. If they try Full HD, it's 30 FPS. At the same time, I'm playing QHD (It's 1440p, you dirty console peasant, just saying so you don't have to look that up now) at 60 FPS on high details (which is nowhere close to what a console produces in graphics quality) and it's not even that expensive, considering I don't pay for multiplayer and I don't pay ?20 extra on each title I buy. ,

assuming I buy 6 top titles a year, and assuming I get a PC to last 5 years (with a video card upgrade half way through the cycle), I can spend ?1130 on the PC and end paying as much as I would have paid for the PS4 with all the extra fees. Console gaming isn't cheap. Just like a $20k car won't just cost you $20k.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
rrr_img_124348.jpg

You can't even play most games properly on a console. Flight Sims? Nope.
Shooters? Yeah, shooters are now on consoles. But since you can't aim for shit with the pad nipples, you get "assisted aiming", which just means if you miss by less than 10 feet, the game declares your shitty shot a hit. How can you possibly enjoy that?

Consoles run 720p. I remember 720p as advertised heavily here for our World Cup, to get people to buy new TVs. That was ten fucking years ago. If they try Full HD, it's 30 FPS. At the same time, I'm playing QHD (It's 1440p, you dirty console peasant, just saying so you don't have to look that up now) at 60 FPS on high details (which is nowhere close to what a console produces in graphics quality) and it's not even that expensive, considering I don't pay for multiplayer and I don't pay ?20 extra on each title I buy. ,

assuming I buy 6 top titles a year, and assuming I get a PC to last 5 years (with a video card upgrade half way through the cycle), I can spend ?1130 on the PC and end paying as much as I would have paid for the PS4 with all the extra fees. Console gaming isn't cheap. Just like a $20k car won't just cost you $20k.
Come on man, the HUMAN EYE can't tell the difference between 30FPS and 60FPS.

Also WoW was the first MMO, and if you don't agree than turn 360 degrees and WALK AWAY!!! /cant Think of Any Other Trolls ATM

rrr_img_124349.jpg

Asshat Caepan

Asshat of the Year 2020
?Roger Frisch, a concert master with the Minnesota Orchestra, was diagnosed in 2009 with essential tremors
?The condition occurs when sections of the brain that control movement start sending abnormal signals
?Frisch agreed to undergo experimental surgery which involved tiny electrodes being implanted into his brain
?In order to determine if the electrodes were being positioned correctly, Frisch played his violin during the surgery

rrr_img_124353.jpg