Funny, Strange, Random Pics

khalid

Unelected Mod
Why would you argue with children? I can't imagine how people will see our "modern" atheists in a hundred years as anything other than secretly bitter religious minded people. Because enlightened people just shut the fuck up and ignore the fact that every single person is filled with their own crazy. Im not that enlightened so let me draw you a picture you can understand.
The reason you "argue" with children is to educate them. Now that is probably a fake thing, but if it is real, that is one child who is being directly lied to about history. Educating that child is exactly the correct thing to do. Anyone who would just ignore that kind of answer in a class should never be a teacher.

Also, just lol at thinking that only atheists would find a child thinking dinosaurs were fake because they weren't in the bible as disgusting. Here is a picture from the creationism museum. Even these fucktards think dinosaurs existed.

rrr_img_127099.jpg

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
rrr_img_127135.jpg

She looks, familiar...

Is there a single sane woman who breastfeeds outside of their home? Either these bitches are all crazy or theyre using youtube as a hosting platform for their fetish videos.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
It's possible to do it and be very discreet. My wife had it down to a science, though she always looked for the possibility of a private place first. She didn't care at all about covering herself and doing it in public if need be, but she was more concerned others would be uncomfortable.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
My wife went from "I'm only doing it in private" to "only in public it I'm covered up" to "my baby is hungry, here is my titty, world!" pretty quickly. I mean, she still tried to be discrete in public but effencincy ended up winning the day in most instances after she got over her modesty.

Now, my wife is a nurse so I cannot claim she isn't crazy, but she definitely isn't one of those girls who would purposely rip out a boob and scream "IT'S NATURAL!" at everyone who glanced at her.

rrr_img_127136.jpg