Funny, Strange, Random Pics

mikerb

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
acid_picdump_19.jpg

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
New thumbs up/thumbs down for posts here on rerolled? (Credit to Lithose for the idea) First go at a chrome effect.

rrr_img_127785.jpg
rrr_img_127786.jpg

EDIT: Weee! 300 posts

apraetor

<Silver Donator>
That's going to end well.
It's the 3M tape designed to be removed from painted and fragile surfaces without damage. Not sure how well it'd hold up after baking in the sun, though. Car will also get hotter on sunny days than it would with a normal metal painted surface -- metals reflect light, tape pigments absorb & re-emit light, converting some to heat.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
It's the 3M tape designed to be removed from painted and fragile surfaces without damage. Not sure how well it'd hold up after baking in the sun, though. Car will also get hotter on sunny days than it would with a normal metal painted surface -- metals reflect light, tape pigments absorb & re-emit light, converting some to heat.
Alot of guys down here in Texas use that on their rides when doing long road trips. Reduces paint chips immensely then you just pull it off once you get to the meet/show. It looks weird but it's a small price to pay to save your paint.

4616720382_f98ecacace_b.jpg

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Alot of guys down here in Texas use that on their rides when doing long road trips. Reduces paint chips immensely then you just pull it off once you get to the meet/show. It looks weird but it's a small price to pay to save your paint.
Yeah my bud does this all the time when going to car shows. I think he paid like 8k for a custom paint job? He wraps the front end and the hood. Tape comes right off, and he then washes the car before the show.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Not sure how well it'd hold up after baking in the sun, though
We use it on eave metal to protect it from certain waterproofing products we do. If we wait more than 3 days to peel it, it's a damn chore to scrape off. Temporarily though it's wonderful.

rrr_img_127798.jpg

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I drove to SoWo in Georgia back in 2010 and didn't think I needed the tape, the front end of my Mk2 GTi got fucking destroyed.

IMG_2669.jpg~original