Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Xeldar

Silver Squire
9F9QrbI.jpg

Asshat Caepan

Asshat of the Year 2020
Linky broke. Here's another:

State prosecutors refer to feds a sex abuse case against woman arrested after flying into PDX | OregonLive.com

File photo -- Prosecutors are no longer pursuing a third-degree sexual abuse charge against Heidi McKinney, court records show. A prosecutor didn't immediately respond to a request for comment. (LC- The Oregonian/Oregonlive.com)
rrr_img_133686.jpg

Moth_sl

shitlord
As a listener of all things in the metal genre, people's hand signs have always kind of bothered me.

This is proper horns, it represents the goat skull and therefore associated with Baphomet:
rrr_img_133694.jpg

This to me is telephone:
rrr_img_133695.jpg

And I have no idea what this is supposed to be:
rrr_img_133696.png

Zaph0dd

Lord Nagafen Raider
As a listener of all things in the metal genre, people's hand signs have always kind of bothered me.

This is proper horns, it represents the goat skull and therefore associated with Baphomet:
rrr_img_133694.jpg

This to me is telephone:
rrr_img_133695.jpg

And I have no idea what this is supposed to be:
rrr_img_133696.png
rrr_img_133697.jpg

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
It means you have kids or you're about to get lucky with a deaf girl.
Shortly said, it's " I love you" in sign language. Pinky finger is I, index and thumb make the L for love and index and pinky for U. Ussually signed one after the other, but some people use it all in one for short.
One of my ahem random women on the internet showed me that ages ago. She was a nurse and knew sign language.