Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Echuta

Golden Knight of the Realm
In the 80s if your mall didnt have one of these, then it wasn't worth shit. Many hours and quarters were consumed at these wonderful venues.

rrr_img_135944.jpg
rrr_img_135945.jpg

uniqueuser

Vyemm Raider
In the 80s if your mall didnt have one of these, then it wasn't worth shit. Many hours and quarters were consumed at these wonderful venues.
Pretty sure I still have a sack of tarnished Aladdin's Castle tokens just like these moldering away in a drawer somewhere.

rrr_img_135951.jpg

As a kid I couldn't wait for consoles/PCs to rival the coin-ops; the realization that it'd kill the entire industry was the last thing on my mind.

Mikey

Bronze Knight of the Realm

rrr_img_135944.jpg
rrr_img_135945.jpg
I wouldn't swear to it, but that Aladdin's Castle looks EXACTLY like the one I grew up playing at in Cleveland, TN

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Tragic. He drove the Enterprise, then ran over himself with his own car.

rrr_img_135980.jpg
Looks like his Jeep was under recall for slipping into gear on it's own. I can't image what it's got to be like to die that way, slowly watching your own vehicle crush you and not a damn thing you can do about it.

2014-jeep-cherokee.jpg

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
ha that aint shit compared to mid michigan

nafta pretty much sold out a rust belt generation

rrr_img_135986.jpg